Oppenheimer Official Stills/Posters

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Nolan's theatrical posters haven't been good since Inception.

Something about the giant bomb behind him looks so damn goofy.

Bacon wrote:
May 5th, 2023, 2:01 pm
To be honest, I didn't like those either, like with them standing on those glass surfaces all over the place... I think I only ever liked two or three of his posters, and two of them are teaser posters: with the Joker standing with his back to us, with DiCaprio standing with his back to us in ankle-deep water, and that TDK poster with the building with the burning Bat-sign on it behind Batman.

BobCobb wrote:
May 5th, 2023, 2:08 pm
Something about the giant bomb behind him looks so damn goofy.
The bomb is the correct size though.

DHOPW42 wrote:
May 5th, 2023, 2:12 pm
Bacon wrote:
May 5th, 2023, 2:01 pm
To be honest, I didn't like those either, like with them standing on those glass surfaces all over the place... I think I only ever liked two or three of his posters, and two of them are teaser posters: with the Joker standing with his back to us, with DiCaprio standing with his back to us in ankle-deep water, and that TDK poster with the building with the burning Bat-sign on it behind Batman.
I think The Dark Knight Rises one of Bane walking away from the broken Bat cowl is pretty sick too.

The FYC ads for the awards competition have better designs for all his films

The poster's not great, but I guess I don't hate it. It does its job of trying to sell the film as a blockbuster event.

I think they should sell the cast much more. Barbie does. Everybody loved their poster. Nobody cares about the Oppenheimer poster.

I actually love the new poster. IWay better than the second poster we got with the 1st trailer. Feels like the grim reaper is standing next to his monstrous device from hell.. Scary looking poster which will grab the attention of people for certain.