Oppenheimer Prologue

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
I mean the the MP4 in IMAX ratio here.

Hello, do anyone have the prologue trailer in IMAX ratio? Does this even exist? Or any of the old trailers in IMAX ratio?
Last edited by Vortep on June 11th, 2023, 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Does anyone have access to the 4k DCI IMAX Trailer DCP with expanded aspect ratio? (or the most "original" version of it)
The one which was used for the DCI 2K encode.

teymourb wrote:
September 15th, 2023, 4:03 am
The one which was used for the DCI 2K encode.
DCI 2K and 4K was a bit tricky with Oppenheimer

- Trailer A was mostly encrypted with a few unencrypted trailers being available. Some were 2K, some were 4K + standard IMAX. All of them had an aspect ratio of 2.20:1.

- Trailer B also had 2K and 4K versions, I don't remember if there was an IMAX version of this one though as it was shown parallell to the Prologue trailer.

- Trailer D was the same to the Prologue, there were 2K and 4K versions of it. And...I'd really have to think about this one...I'm not entirely sure if there was an IMAX version of it that was not 1.90:1.

- Then there was the Prologue Trailer, which is identical to Trailer D but the only one in the aspect ratio of 1.90:1, so this version does not exist in Scope or Flat and the Prologue one is separated from the identical trailer D on all lists.

- Trailer E was the last trailer and it was to my knowledge only available in 2K. At least I never saw any 4K version of it anywhere. There was however a 4K IMAX version of it.

I think at least A and the Prologue also had 1.43:1 trailers but they were never distributed outside of IMAX and IMAX only delivered them with the harddrives for movies so it's pretty much impossible to get them.

Uno

Apparently, that's how it is on the bonus features disc. So this is a BD rip.
This film is such a win on all levels.

I think it was on YouTube some time this week as well. I hope it's on the BluRay otherwise I can't imagine how he got it and I missed it somehow :crazy: