Oppenheimer Prologue

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
MisterXDTV wrote:
February 13th, 2023, 4:16 pm
MisterXDTV wrote:
February 13th, 2023, 2:33 pm
Thanks to lunar_rover i got the Pro Res file and I was able to make an encode that should make it playable by any device using H.264 video codec (x264 encoder)

The resulting file is, of course, much smaller: 1.16 GB

Video Codec: H.264 (4:2:0)
Video Resolution: 3840x2160 (letterboxed)
Aspect ratio: 2.39:1
Audio: PCM 5.1
Video Bitrate: 60 mbps

https://mega.nz/file/xk4mFBQR#15M3DAAZ1 ... myRU_NU9Qs

Have fun!
New version with AC3 audio @640 kbps (in addition to the PCM)

https://mega.nz/file/8gAzzCAD#jpcZu89bF ... jW3KEss71Q
:clap:

KEM
lunar_rover wrote:
February 13th, 2023, 9:44 am
I'm working on the ProRes but I typically only create uncompressed 444 ProRes from DCPs and for this particular trailer, we will likely end up with around 15 GB for the entire trailer and really high bit rates, which means your PC will struggle to play the file.

I don't typically do those MKV and DTS-HD conversions like you might find them somewhere else, so I'll experiment with smaller file sizes, perhaps MP4, and I will contact the sites that typically provide those smaller file sizes. I'm not sure how to share the file at its current size without using my personal cloud, which is probably not the best idea but maybe I can upload a smaller mp4 version, to begin with so you can at least work with something until a better version is available.

For suggestions feel free to write me a PM :thumbup:
I have an M1 Ultra Mac Studio, my computer can handle it ;)

Thank you, that was great :)

Thats really awesome guys! Thank you for your work :twothumbsup: :gonf: :thumbup:

Amazing

Does anyone have the link for the 4K trailer with the shifting aspect ratio? Would be really grateful if you can mail me the link at [email protected]

Been thinking about this a lot and still never figured it out... Do you guys know what Cillian Murphy says after Matt Damon's "NEAR ZERO?"

I hear something like "I have the truth as catastrophic". I'm sure of the last word, but I can't figure out the rest

I think it's

It is the truth it is catastrophic.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 10:39 pm
I think it's

It is the truth it is catastrophic.
correct

No. It is:
-"And if the truth is catastrophic?"
-"Then You stop."