Oppenheimer Prologue

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
If I could also get sent the video file since I can't PM on here, that would also be great! My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

Can I get it too please? Thanks a lot!! :D

[email protected]
Last edited by bl1nk0rz on February 9th, 2023, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

To the person who is making a NolanFans account, save your time. No one is getting it.

CinemaCon is coming end of April. Nolan was present there with Dunkirk and had showed a sequence to the exhibitors. I'm curious if he's gonna show a trailer or a full sequence again.
Around April-May I think we will get the second trailer for the film.

Last edited by lunar_rover on March 28th, 2024, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lunar_rover wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 6:28 pm
Little update from Universal, they uploaded the 4K DCP of this trailer now named "Trailer-D" today...I might use it to make a 4K version of the trailer but it's not IMAX aspect ratio anymore and it's also not in English. On the other hand, the 5.1 audio might be useful to remove the center vocal track and isolate the score. :roll:

To anyone asking for a link here, I'm aware that some people can't message via PM. I think I sent the link to anyone who messaged me directly but I didn't want to create an extra fake Mail account to also send it to the requests here via mail. As already mentioned somebody has uploaded it to Vimeo as well. As the quality wasn't that great either you can probably just load it off Vimeo or you wait until I upload an updated high-resolution version of it :D.

Who knows, maybe by next week there could also be an English version of this trailer.
thank you

KEM
lunar_rover wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 6:28 pm
Little update from Universal, they uploaded the 4K DCP of this trailer now named "Trailer-D" today...I might use it to make a 4K version of the trailer but it's not IMAX aspect ratio anymore and it's also not in English. On the other hand, the 5.1 audio might be useful to remove the center vocal track and isolate the score. :roll:

To anyone asking for a link here, I'm aware that some people can't message via PM. I think I sent the link to anyone who messaged me directly but I didn't want to create an extra fake Mail account to also send it to the requests here via mail. As already mentioned somebody has uploaded it to Vimeo as well. As the quality wasn't that great either you can probably just load it off Vimeo or you wait until I upload an updated high-resolution version of it :D.

Who knows, maybe by next week there could also be an English version of this trailer.
Please take out the dialogue for a music only track!! I’d would really appreciate that so much