Oppenheimer Prologue

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
THIS IS IT!!!!

We are finally there, that moment when the first informations and images appear, and as much to say that it is absolutely exciting!

Everything already shows that this new project will be absolutely incredible, I feel that Nolan will deliver us something totally magnificent, having seen the very first images of the trailer.

So if I understand correctly, we have a trailer and therefore an IMAX trailer (which would be the equivalent of the IMAX prologue that Nolan has accustomed us), it's just incredible! What a joy!

Judging by the first intentions and images, I have the impression that we will be entitled to a first post-Tenet film (the anti-Tenet in a sense), as if Nolan needed to return to something both intimate and larger, but to something very streamlined, the heart and emotional core will revolve around the life of Oppenheimer, and it is already felt from the trailer and the first images. It looks like something different from him but also in the continuity of what he has already done.

And Hoytema's photography is absolutely sumptuous.

If someone has the possibility to PM me both trailers, it would be really great, thanks in advance! :gonf: :gonf:

Nolan62 wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 11:23 am

If someone has the possibility to PM me both trailers, it would be really great, thanks in advance! :gonf: :gonf:
Just search TikTok.

EOLB wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 1:15 am
The regular trailer is prettier, but the IMAX trailer is way more effective and exactly what they need to sell this thing as more than just another biographical film. Now, watch them never officially release it.
You're absolutely right

Would love a PM of both trailers if possible! :gonf:

Anybody know if this prologue trailer is strictly IMAX exclusive or is it playing in front of other Premium Large Format theaters, like the ones Regal or Marcus Theaters showcase, etc? Is it playing in AMC fake-imax theaters??

radewart wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 8:17 pm
Anybody know if this prologue trailer is strictly IMAX exclusive or is it playing in front of other Premium Large Format theaters, like the ones Regal or Marcus Theaters showcase, etc? Is it playing in AMC fake-imax theaters??
IMAX exclusive. I watched it at an AMC fake IMAX

Just got back from my IMAX showing. We DID get a trailer....but it was the old one from the summer but marked with "10 months" for some reason. Why neither new trailer wasn't attached is beyond me (we DID get the Mission Impossible one, though!).

Apparently the Air and Space Museum in VA didn't get it...I'm crushed. I'll still go to the movie tomorrow (and maybe pray they just get a late delivery)

Anyone have the trailers? I'd appreciate a DM :wave:

rajakandabowla wrote:
December 17th, 2022, 12:47 am
Anyone have the trailers? I'd appreciate a DM :wave:
I'd appreciate it as well