Oppenheimer Prologue

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

Oh, I managed to download it. The link needed to be fixed.

KEM
EOLB wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 12:48 am
Oh, I managed to download it. The link needed to be fixed.
Yeah for some reason it didn’t work in this thread but worked in the trailer thread

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
Just an fyi, see this in an IMAX screen capable of playing the full aspect ratio. It looks incredible in it's full screen potential. Also if I remember right the trailer shifts aspect ratios on the full IMAX screen.

The regular trailer is prettier, but the IMAX trailer is way more effective and exactly what they need to sell this thing as more than just another biographical film. Now, watch them never officially release it.

If the pattern of Dunkirk is to be repeated, Oppenheimer Trailer 2 will be along the lines of the IMAX exclusive trailer

Holy shit I’ve watched it like ten times already. Crazy how different it is from the main trailer. Thanks to all who have recorded and uploaded and kept the tradition of Nolan prologue bootlegs alive! :gonf:

Phew man some those shots got me excited.
Thanks for the trailer.
Last edited by brickarts295 on December 16th, 2022, 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.