Oppenheimer Prologue

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
According to Variety only Christopher Nolan and God have seen it but it does exist.

El Especial wrote:
December 2nd, 2022, 5:20 pm
According to Variety only Christopher Nolan and God have seen it but it does exist.
I'm pretty sure a soundmixer out there has also seen it. :lol:

KEM
Ludwig Göransson and Jennifer Lame have also seen it

KEM wrote:
December 3rd, 2022, 6:32 am
how do u know

El Especial wrote:
December 2nd, 2022, 5:20 pm
:D

KEM
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
December 3rd, 2022, 7:01 am
KEM wrote:
December 3rd, 2022, 6:32 am
how do u know
Because Ludwig is the composer and Jennifer is the editor, why wouldn’t they have seen it

Any day now guys, be ready

"Wake up the Americans.."

Forum Pro
I'm the last person who wants to admit this, but even I have begun to believe that this isn't happening. I'll also be first person to admit I was wrong, but this close to the release of Avatar and still no word? I went through the Tenet thread again and that prologue was rated almost a month before Rise of Skywalker released. There've been no whispers at all for this one, no industry whispers or trade leaks. The ONLY thing I can think of is what if they burn a prologue into The Way of Water similar to what they did with the teaser and Nope? I feel like that's the only way it bypasses public/insider knowledge.

I think this would be significantly more difficult since TWOW is a Disney property and not Universal's. Also, if this is the route they are going with, I can definitely see some more outrage being sparked. There were several individuals annoyed when that was the case with the teaser.

Either way, we'll know for sure in a week. While I'm losing hope on a prologue, I am becoming more convinced that we'll get an IMAX exclusive trailer instead, like the one for Interstellar.

Yeah, I guess it might be trailer only this time around. Could be due to Universal being unable to obtain a 6 minute slot and Disney not willing to play ball. Maybe there'll be a Prologue or extended look in front of something else next year (Fast X would be most likely, as that's a Universal movie).