Trailer #1

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
El Especial wrote:
December 9th, 2022, 5:25 pm
any idea when we might get a trailer rating?
When the teaser played in front of 'Nope', we only got a trailer rating on the day that film was released. So, expect something similar.

EOLB wrote:
December 9th, 2022, 5:45 pm
El Especial wrote:
December 9th, 2022, 5:25 pm
any idea when we might get a trailer rating?
When the teaser played in front of 'Nope', we only got a trailer rating on the day that film was released. So, expect something similar.
damn, Nolan really plays it close to the vest

Ace
Any theatre workers around this place still?
Saw a random tweet from a person in Germany who says their cinema wanted to show the new trailer but it’s encrypted and they don’t have its access key yet. If legit hopefully other places have it already as well.
Last edited by Ace on December 10th, 2022, 9:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ace wrote:
December 10th, 2022, 8:50 pm
Any theatre workers here around still?
Saw a tweet from a random person in Germany who says their cinema wanted to show the new trailer but it’s encrypted and they don’t have its access key yet. If legit hopefully another theatres have it already as well.
Could you post the tweet?

Ace

Ace wrote:
December 10th, 2022, 8:53 pm
It looks like the rumor is true.

It all started the same way back in July. It makes sense this one is encrypted. The teaser was stitched into 'Nope' because it was from the same distributor. 'Avatar 2' isn't.

KEM
If it really does show in front of Avatar I will go only to see the trailer and then leave before that garbage movie even starts. But I hate the idea of even giving that trash my money

I just noticed 'Avatar 2' is being released in Germany on Wednesday.

I'm seeing Avatar on Wednesday at the local IMAX (Melbourne) and I've been told the trailer will play before it.