Trailer #1

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Not sure if that would move in a circular pattern though.

When I first saw the shot I noticed how it leads to the scene where they roll off this wire. So maybe it's symbolic for him dreaming about getting captured in this wire like getting caught in a net that is closed around him?

I'm so intrigued and excited of how they're going to introduce the visions and what Oppenheimer imagines. And the contrast of the blue color (I'm assuming) at his young age compared with the blazing fire later is he works on the bomb.

Someone pointed out the strange movement in this shot. It might transition to the shot right after in the trailer - molecules swirling like glitter. But this might be a stretch because it is incredibly subtle in the background but I think the same technique has been used in the second shot as well:

It has this ethereal / surrealist quality to it. Which is quite new to Nolan I think. And this will contrast with the B&W scenes.

Maybe it's just the flicker of film in the second shot but it could be an effect used whenever he imagines something.

Last edited by Tarssauce on January 8th, 2023, 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be the trajectory of an electron or proton - these are processes that are almost impossible to visualize, so I guess they have the liberty to do anything... but it really seems like a high-speed circling motion of a small object. Reminds me of particle accelerators, to be honest.

morlock84 wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 4:41 pm
shadoW wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 4:27 pm
Can someone pls DM me the botleg version of the IMAX trailer? I went to see Avatar in IMAX 3D but alas, no Oppenheimer in my country...
Me too please. Thanks ! :batman:
Please ? :gonf:

morlock84 wrote:
January 16th, 2023, 3:25 pm
morlock84 wrote:
shadoW wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 4:27 pm
Can someone pls DM me the botleg version of the IMAX trailer? I went to see Avatar in IMAX 3D but alas, no Oppenheimer in my country...
Would love if someone can send to me as well! You will make my day!

Ace
4K quality version of the trailer is available to download on this site.

Batfan1117 wrote:
January 16th, 2023, 5:08 pm
morlock84 wrote:
January 16th, 2023, 3:25 pm
morlock84 wrote:

Would love if someone can send to me as well! You will make my day!
samers please

Ace wrote:
January 20th, 2023, 5:48 pm
4K quality version of the trailer is available to download on this site.

thanks

The site hits me with a 403 error, it seems they nuked it, maybe ?

Same 403 error here :?