Trailer #1

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
EOLB wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 8:12 am
There will be two different versions of the trailer:

Cannot wait

KEM
Well guys, I bought a ticket for Avatar in IMAX on Friday, very excited for the Oppenheimer trailer and the Mission Impossible behind the scenes feature

I’ll probably leave after I see both of them lol

Just got out of avatar 2 and my screening didn’t have a trailer attached. Great movie though.

per a user on the Blu-ray forum, the DCP of the trailer in the US is locked until midnight tonight…(with first Avatar screenings due Thurs afternoon)

Wonder if this will be a similar issue to the Dunkirk prologue - the digital copies were locked globally until the Thursday night US shows of Rogue One - so anywhere the film released on Wednesday or Thursday couldn’t play it, except the BFI which was in 70mm.

Sorry for double post but... LET'S FUCKING GO

KEM
Time to get excited

Yessssss here we gooooo
Bootleg time?

bring me that bootleg with the crowd cheering when the screens go black and there appears ....
SYNCOPY

I just saw Avatar in IMAX and they played the trailer, looks intense, I’m not overly familiar with the actual real story so it’s hard for me to explain what’s happening but Damon is doing the voiceover speaking to Oppenheimer, shows them at the bomb testing site mainly with flashes to black and white scenes of the hearing with RDJ, it also shows Oppenheimer having a conversation with Einstein