Jason Clarke joins cast

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Very underrated actor

Ace
As for what comes next, Christopher Nolan recently enlisted the actor in Oppenheimer, his mysterious historical drama about J. Robert Oppenheimer, who was widely considered the father of the atomic bomb. Clarke won't budge when I ask if he can tease his role. Nolan is notoriously secretive when it comes to his projects, so even Clarke, who offers a paragraph or three for every question I lob, slams the brakes. "I'm very, very happy to work with Chris," Clarke says. "I love that he always goes after it and there's intelligence, emotion in there. Out of all his movies, Inception to Tenet, and his Batmans. Memento. I love his Interstellar. He's bold, but connected."

Ace wrote:
March 7th, 2022, 10:48 am
As for what comes next, Christopher Nolan recently enlisted the actor in Oppenheimer, his mysterious historical drama about J. Robert Oppenheimer, who was widely considered the father of the atomic bomb. Clarke won't budge when I ask if he can tease his role. Nolan is notoriously secretive when it comes to his projects, so even Clarke, who offers a paragraph or three for every question I lob, slams the brakes. "I'm very, very happy to work with Chris," Clarke says. "I love that he always goes after it and there's intelligence, emotion in there. Out of all his movies, Inception to Tenet, and his Batmans. Memento. I love his Interstellar. He's bold, but connected."
Great quote