Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Is this real life?!

:clap: Cillian looks great!

Oku
Absolutely impeccable casting--Mr. Murphy of course, but also Mr. Damon as Mr. Groves.

I hang my head in shame at not being all that excited when Mr. Damon was first announced, although I did warm up to it when I read that he was playing Mr. Groves and not a scientist-type. Now though? I'm fully on board.

Kind of a similar situation to when I was not all that excited about Mr. Rylance being cast in Dunkirk because I just could not see him as a Royal Navy officer or some such. Then of course I found out that he was playing a civilian skipper, at which point I did a 180 and thought "perfect".

User of Interest wrote:
March 15th, 2022, 7:40 pm
Is this real life?!
Amazing photos! This is the first time we're getting something so close! If you look closely, you can see Emily Blunt among the crowd in front of the stage.

Oh yeah, bring them on! Cillian looks really slim and frail...

Edit: now, I was wondering what this scene could be - seems like all I had to do was go on Wikipedia. I'll post this in spoiler tags for the purists, but I'm not sure it's much of a spoiler...

Description: Los Alamos Laboratory director J. Robert Oppenheimer (left), Manhattan Project director Major General Leslie Groves (center) and University of California president Robert Gordon Sproul (right) at the ceremony to present the laboratory with the Army-Navy "E" Award in October 1945. An army officer hoists the red and blue E Award pennant up the flagpole.

Now I see that Damon is a perfect casting

Feels really streange that Nolan is letting people film his shooting like this. He's usually much more secretive/paranoid about it. Also we get all the casting news, whereas nobody knew Martin Donovan was in Tenet until the trailer.