Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Nicolaslabra wrote:
April 23rd, 2022, 1:55 pm
Various sexual misconduct allegations against Casey, lawsuits aswell, among other things, if its really him then yeah, i dont know what to tell you.
Oh! I wasn’t aware. Thanks. I can understand that. 😕

KEM ✅
Nicolaslabra wrote:
Various sexual misconduct allegations against Casey, lawsuits aswell, among other things, if its really him then yeah, i dont know what to tell you.

Edit: well duh its him, thats a bit of a yikes.
Seems Nolan is a “separate the art from the artist” kind of guy then

KEM wrote:
April 23rd, 2022, 2:58 pm
Nicolaslabra wrote:

Edit: well duh its him, thats a bit of a yikes.
Seems Nolan is a “separate the art from the artist” kind of guy then
He’s pretty good about not casting problematic actors in his films, I think must’ve liked working with Casey on Interstellar.

Gary Oldman's been accused of domestic abuse by one of his ex-wives, though their son denies it.

Tom Hardy's can be difficult on set, as made clear with his behavior toward Theron on "Fury Road".

Of Course, Bale's no picnic with his infamous rant from Terminator Salvation.

radewart wrote:
April 23rd, 2022, 4:13 pm
Gary Oldman's been accused of domestic abuse by one of his ex-wives, though their son denies it.

Tom Hardy's can be difficult on set, as made clear with his behavior toward Theron on "Fury Road".

Of Course, Bale's no picnic with his infamous rant from Terminator Salvation.
As someone who thinks that this casting choice was a big mistake, those examples are really different and not the best of comparisons (I don't even like Gary Oldman much as a person from what I can tell, but I believe his son). Loosing it on set or even not getting along with someone is different to how Affleck behaved when he was in charge. Generally speaking, the phrase "problematic" is one that I hate and think should fall out of popular usage, because every human being is capable of being good and bad. Decent and polite people still have flaws and have done things that aren't good, same the other way around. But whilst I hope Casey learned from his mistakes, it's a mistake to give him any roles because it will cause nothing but problems all around, if it doesn't then people will complain about that too. Anyway I'm still looking forward to the movie, but I do have to take points away because of this.

Casey Affleck is a terrific actor I love him so much

Oku
We'll lose about a third again...but next year, next year, I'm gonna work Nelson's farm and I'll make it up

What happened to Nelson?

User of Interest wrote:
April 27th, 2022, 1:08 am
What happened to Nelson?
*walks away in silence