Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Tarssauce wrote:
February 25th, 2022, 5:24 pm
Yeah it’s not a crazy idea, especially since Estonia doubled for Ukraine and Norway.
They did shoot in Norway, like the scene when they meet Mahir.
The seven country where they shot are: Estonia, Italy, England, Danemark, Norway, India and USA.

It also helps keeps the cost down. I Nolan can get what he wants but he is smart. He doesn't want box office duds since that will hurt him long term if gets a couple in a row.

Demoph wrote:
February 25th, 2022, 6:27 pm
They did shoot in Norway, like the scene when they meet Mahir.
The seven country where they shot are: Estonia, Italy, England, Danemark, Norway, India and USA.
I’m aware of that. I’m just pointing out that they shot a lot in Estonia while the scenes were set in other countries. The meeting with Barbara, Meeting Priya in Oslo, etc…

Forum Pro
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
February 25th, 2022, 7:20 pm
It also helps keeps the cost down. I Nolan can get what he wants but he is smart. He doesn't want box office duds since that will hurt him long term if gets a couple in a row.
I doubt any studio will hold any movie that came out during the pandemic against the filmmakers. Regarding box office, especially those pre vaccine.

Joshua Strong wrote:
February 27th, 2022, 6:28 pm
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
I doubt any studio will hold any movie that came out during the pandemic against the filmmakers. Regarding box office, especially those pre vaccine.
I don’t think either. My point was regarding this film and his next. Let’s filming in UK adds another 10m for a week with shooting. Another 5m for not shooting in New Jersey at Princeton. That could be 15m so budget goes to 115m. Let’s just say this 200m WW ( I don’t think it be that low.) so let’s say then next movie is a 250m budget action movie and does 400m WW. That be two bombs in row which start hurting Nolan power to anything he wants. If you can save an 10-15m from budget that is already like adding 15m+ to the movie for profits.

Joshua Strong wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
Yes in a world where No Way Home and The Batman are making huge numbers, I don't think Oppenheimer will be seen as a movie released "during the pandemic."

This, like Dunkirk, is a gamble. Dunkirk paid off big time though.

Forum Pro
Bacon wrote:
March 9th, 2022, 7:43 pm
Joshua Strong wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
Yes in a world where No Way Home and The Batman are making huge numbers, I don't think Oppenheimer will be seen as a movie released "during the pandemic."

This, like Dunkirk, is a gamble. Dunkirk paid off big time though.
I was referring to Tenet