Dylan Arnold as Frank Oppenheimer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Halloween Kills’ Dylan Arnold and Manifest actor Olli Haaskivi have joined the massive cast of Oppenheimer, Christopher Nolan’s stacked biopic on J. Robert Oppenheimer, one of the fathers of the A-bomb.

Cillian Murphy is starring as the theoretical physicist who helped develop the atomic bomb during World War II but later found his loyalty to the country questioned by hawkish government officials

Arnold will play Oppenheimer’s younger brother, Frank Oppenheimer. Haaskivi’s character details were not revealed.

Arnold, who did a stint on Nashville, is coming off of a big 2021, wherein he had a breakout role in season 3 of Netflix’s You and reprised a role for the Halloween franchise in Halloween Kills. He recently wrapped production on the indie film April 29th 1992, centered on the L.A. riots, opposite Scott Eastwood and Ray Liotta.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie ... 235094434/

KEM
This casting news is getting insane

KEM wrote:
February 16th, 2022, 4:20 pm
Is it? I have no idea who this person is...

me either

A Borges man wrote:
February 17th, 2022, 1:40 am
KEM wrote:
I have only seen him in the series You and he did relatively good for the screen time he had. Whether that means anything to you or not it’s a different story though.

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
February 17th, 2022, 8:46 am
A Borges man wrote:
KEM wrote:
I have only seen him in the series You and he did relatively good for the screen time he had. Whether that means anything to you or not it’s a different story though.
Just couldn't figure out why this particular person made the casting INSANE...

Uhmm... What about Olli Haaskivi? I don't know who he is either.

KEM
A Borges man wrote:
KEM wrote:
He was in the new Halloween movies, the second guy I’m not familiar with

This cast keeps going on! I don't know these two actors, but I guess Dane DeHann will play another part then.

Nolan must be watching alot of recent horror movies, casting actors from the new Scream and Halloween.