Dylan Arnold as Frank Oppenheimer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
KEM
radewart wrote:
February 17th, 2022, 7:51 pm
Nolan must be watching alot of recent horror movies, casting actors from the new Scream and Halloween.
Could be the case, Nolan has expressed interest in the genre so I’d imagine he’s seen the new entries from the big franchises and enjoyed the performances

Nolan's horror movie confirmed as his next project.

KEM
Nolan62 wrote:
February 18th, 2022, 10:14 am
Nolan's horror movie confirmed as his next project.
I sure hope so

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie ... 235545837/
They say IMAX cameras are quite noisy, so how does that affect relatively quiet dialogue scenes? Chris also isn’t fond of ADR, so they must’ve come up with a solution.

So when the IMAX camera was rolling and we were doing the scene, it made this really loud sound. (Arnold mimics a shuttering-type sound.) They were taking audio, but after a while, I thought, “How are they going to get clean audio?” And then, at the end of each scene with the IMAX camera, they would say, “Okay, now we’re gonna do a sound take.” And so you’ll do the scene again without the camera rolling to just get the audio. So, for the first few days, I was not really thinking about what that take necessarily was. I thought, “Okay, they’re getting safety for the sound,” but I came to realize that the sound take was the one they would use for the scene. So you’d do the scene, you’d do one for sound, and that would generally be the take they would use for sound.
I didnt know they did that...
it must be hard to get the perfect sync

Noticed this a handful of moments. At one point you can tell that RDJ's lines are *just* barely matching, but you wouldn't ever notice it unless you're thinking about it (I was wondering where his moment of ADR is - I'm almost certain I found it later).