Jack Quaid joins the Cast

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Ace
‘The Boys’ Star Jack Quaid Joins Christopher Nolan’s ‘Oppenheimer
Details behind who Quaid will be playing are unknown at this time.

Following the box-office success of the most recent installment, Scream star Jack Quaid looks to have found his next big project as sources tell Deadline he is the latest top tier addition to Christopher Nolan’s next film Oppenheimer. The A-list ensemble already includes Emily Blunt, Matt Damon, Robert Downey Jr., Florence Pugh, Rami Malek and Cillian Murphy, who is set to star in the title role as J. Robert Oppenheimer, the scientist who ran the Manhattan Project that led to the invention of the atomic bomb. The film will bow on July 21, 2023, a slot typically saved for Nolan films in the past. It’s also roughly two weeks before the anniversary of the dropping of the bomb on Hiroshima.

Quaid is a rising force in both film and television and is best known for starring in the Emmy nominated Amazon series, The Boys, created by Eric Kripke and Executive Producers Evan Goldberg and Seth Rogan. The show will return for its third season in 2022. In addition, he can be heard in the animated series, Star Trek: Lower Decks available on CBS All Access. Previously, Quad starred in numerous films and shows including Plus opposite Maya Esrkine, Steven Soderbergh’s Logan Lucky, New Line’s Rampage and HBO’s Vinyl.

Last edited by Ace on February 16th, 2022, 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm not familiar with this actor, beside the fact that he's the son of two great actors, but he looks talented and looks like a nice adding to this already beautiful Nolanian cast.

I think he might be the killer.

LelekPL wrote:
February 15th, 2022, 2:27 pm
I think he might be the killer.
Radiation? Senator McCarthy? Cigarettes?

Just found out his mother to be Meg Ryan

His dad was a decent actor at one time...less said about his uncle the better.

radewart wrote:
February 15th, 2022, 11:06 pm
LOL

Cousin Eddie

radewart wrote:
February 15th, 2022, 11:06 pm
Everyone liked him in 1996... Yep. Lifetime ago now. ☹️

Judging by his look, I can see the possibility of him playing Richard Feynman :