Box Office

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Waitedalongtime wrote:
April 12th, 2024, 8:31 am
Lionheart wrote:
March 21st, 2024, 2:56 pm
They should definitely re-release Interstellar. That film gained a crazy cult amongst younger generations.
I wonder why, I think it's the emotional quality of it.
its definitely the one that hits the hardest emotionally so it makes sense that its a fan favourite, id say its Nolan`s E.T., not his best but certainly the fan favourite (besides the dark knight)

Nicolaslabra wrote:
April 12th, 2024, 2:09 pm
Waitedalongtime wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
They should definitely re-release Interstellar. That film gained a crazy cult amongst younger generations.
its definitely the one that hits the hardest emotionally so it makes sense that its a fan favourite, id say its Nolan`s E.T., not his best but certainly the fan favourite (besides the dark knight)
It's like his AI Artificial Intelligence.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
April 12th, 2024, 2:09 pm
Waitedalongtime wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
In Asia it's practically the GOAT of Nolan movies. Even more than TDK. It's an interest phenomenon.