Florence Pugh as Jean Tatlock

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Christopher Nolan’s biopic about the father of the A-bomb continues to attract Hollywood’s A-list.

Florence Pugh, Rami Malek and Benny Safdie are the latest actors to bring their nuclear star power to Oppenheimer, Nolan’s biopic of J. Robert Oppenheimer, which is set up at Universal Pictures.

The trio joins Robert Downey Jr., Matt Damon, Emily Blunt and Cillian Murphy on the call sheet in what has become one of the most stacked feature projects in recent memory.

Universal has called the movie an “epic thriller that thrusts audiences into the pulse-pounding paradox of the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.”

Murphy is leading the cast, portraying the theoretical physicist who helped develop the atomic bomb during World War II.

Pugh will play Jean Tatlock, a member of the Communist Party of the United States who has an off-and-on affair with Oppenheimer and was the cause of major security concerns for government officials.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/

Last edited by nolannolanchrischris on December 9th, 2021, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The one and only

I'm glad everyone is excited...because the internet is gonna ask for Nolan's head.

A Borges man wrote:
December 9th, 2021, 7:44 pm
I'm glad everyone is excited...because the internet is gonna ask for Nolan's head.
EDIT:
Not sure they will considering the fact that it's historical.
Last edited by Bacon on December 9th, 2021, 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bacon wrote:
December 9th, 2021, 7:50 pm
A Borges man wrote:
?
She has a fate that befalls many female characters in Nolan's flicks that certain types like to complain about....

radewart wrote:
December 9th, 2021, 7:52 pm
Bacon wrote:
A Borges man wrote:
?
She has a fate that befalls many female characters in Nolan's flicks that certain types like to complain about....
Bacon wrote:
A Borges man wrote:
EDIT:
Not sure they will considering the fact that it's historical.
Yup, and yup.

Ace

Ace wrote:
December 9th, 2021, 8:06 pm
Me too, man. Me too.

KEM
Ace wrote:
December 9th, 2021, 8:06 pm
Is this how her hair will look in the film? This picture has a similar length cut and color, I could see it