Florence Pugh as Jean Tatlock

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Ace wrote:
December 9th, 2021, 8:06 pm
Love her.

:clap:

Florence Pugh is the new A-list actress dominating the scene. I think Oscars are in her future. Perhaps this will be that role?

LuciusNightmare wrote:
December 14th, 2021, 9:55 am
Florence Pugh is the new A-list actress dominating the scene. I think Oscars are in her future. Perhaps this will be that role?
I doubt it. Her role is gonna be substantially smaller than Blunt’s.

Forum Pro
Allstar wrote:
December 14th, 2021, 8:19 pm
LuciusNightmare wrote:
December 14th, 2021, 9:55 am
I doubt it. Her role is gonna be substantially smaller than Blunt’s.
It’s a supporting role, screen time doesn’t matter. Just the impact you make in that time.

Fuckin yeah!!!

Florence rocks so hard, she made it to our Genius's flick.

But seriously guys, I grew up to be such a fun of this cutie (not Nolan - Flo), that I'm super happy and excited for the news. Its a real joy. I hope Chris works with Anya someday as well. My life would be complete then.

Hope Pugh's role in this is not small, at the very least, and she gets enough time to spend with Chris.

Super excited for Rami as well.

Lord Shade wrote:
December 16th, 2021, 8:36 am
Fuckin yeah!!!

Florence rocks so hard, she made it to our Genius's flick.

But seriously guys, I grew up to be such a fun of this cutie (not Nolan - Flo), that I'm super happy and excited for the news. Its a real joy. I hope Chris works with Anya someday as well. My life would be complete then.

Hope Pugh's role in this is not small, at the very least, and she gets enough time to spend with Chris.

Super excited for Rami as well.
she has the right crazy girl eyes so looking forward to her in this role.

Oppenheimer had many, many, many affairs, even after getting married to Kitty. I have a feeling that we will only get to see one of those substantial affairs, the one with Jean Tatlock, so I have a feeling that she will have a considerable effect on the plot of the film, even if she doesn't have that much screentime. But since she is - in my mind - supposed to represent all the affairs Oppenheimer had with women, I think she must be quite an important character in the film.

And she is quite the troubled soul, as she was struggling with depression and her own sexuality. There's so much to uncover here. I already said this many times, but I'm really getting strong The Prestige vibes - extramarital affairs and their consequences played a big part of that film, too.

I noticed Little Women was on Netflix, so I finally watched it the other day. Not only it's a fantastic film, Pugh gives an amazing performance, too. She's the real deal, and I'm excited to see what she's bringing to this one.

20minutes? 8 scenes?