Robert Downey Jr. will play Lewis Strauss

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Bacon wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 12:30 pm
this shit ognna be better than tdkr
at least bigger already i think

What a fucking cast. Good to see RDJ work with Chris, he was aces with Fincher on Zodiac.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 12:33 pm
Bacon wrote:
When decade-long inside jokes go over new members' heads lol

Bacon wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 12:36 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 12:33 pm
Bacon wrote:
When decade-long inside jokes go over new members' heads lol
i dont understand lol, care to elaborate?

KEM
WHATTTTT?!?!

Wonderful!!!

I don't know why but I was expecting new information, it's been a while already! :lol:

Once again, nobody expected such a cast, which is becoming more and more magnificent, but it's always like that with Nolan, it hits hard and it always goes where you least expect it!

And it will do Robert Downey Jr. a lot of good! To see him again in this kind of big project and in this kind of role will remind his Zodiac/Natural Born Killers period!

And Matt Damon, a solid choice as well, always there to put himself in the skin of his characters in a solid way.

I don't expect anything more, except to be surprised again :gonf: :gonf: , let's hope for more announcements very soon!!!

ChristNolan wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 12:35 pm
What a fucking cast. Good to see RDJ work with Chris, he was aces with Fincher on Zodiac.
Yeah, this is a very surprisingly great cast addition, it'll be great to see him again in a role like this, it's been a long time.

I legit said 'wow' to myself, I was not expecting this one! Big name.

Ace wrote:
November 2nd, 2021, 11:35 am

The ensemble for Christopher Nolan’s next film Oppenheimer keeps growing in star power as sources tell Deadline Matt Damon and Robert Downey Jr. are in talks to join Cillian Murphy in the Universal Pictures tentpole.

Downey will play Lewis Strauss, the infamous Atomic Energy Commissioner who initiated hearings that questioned Oppenheimer’s loyalty to the United States and infamously had the scientist’s security revoked.
:clap:

Yeah, i was never expecting RDJ. Damon on the other hand...