Robert Downey Jr. will play Lewis Strauss

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

radewart wrote:
March 27th, 2022, 12:07 pm
https://twitter.com/____ee____/status/1 ... 6076381187

Pictures of RDJ in Santa Fe, not in costume, though.
Looks like he's got the hair down, can tell through the cap. I see him doing really well in this movie, if he's playing somewhat of an antagonist he can obviously do the "arrogant jerk who is really full of himself" routine that he's good at, but it'll probably be that without likeability or charm intentionally. He will just be a total thorn in Oppenheimer's side.

Ace
Robert spoke about his current impressive slate between his emotional documentary on father Robert Downey Sr. titled Sr., Christopher Nolan's Oppenheimer and the upcoming Park Chan Wook series based on Viet Thanh Nguyen's Pulitzer book The Sympathizer: "I'm not talking about trickle-down entertainment. I'm just saying that things are always changing and I'm at a place in my life where I've now gone back to back, working with Chris Nolan on what was an exceptionally transformational experience for me; having been in pre-production post and bringing Sr. to market; and the next thing I'm doing is a series with my Mrs. [Susan Downey] and the director Park Chan Wook, based on a Pulitzer book called The Sympathizer."

Read that same interview and Downey mentioned that he got really close with Alden Ehrenreich while filming in Santa Fe. So, maybe Ehrenreich isn't Richard Feynman but another character that is around Strauss alot.

Ace wrote:
December 6th, 2022, 5:52 am
Robert spoke about his current impressive slate between his emotional documentary on father Robert Downey Sr. titled Sr., Christopher Nolan's Oppenheimer and the upcoming Park Chan Wook series based on Viet Thanh Nguyen's Pulitzer book The Sympathizer: "I'm not talking about trickle-down entertainment. I'm just saying that things are always changing and I'm at a place in my life where I've now gone back to back, working with Chris Nolan on what was an exceptionally transformational experience for me; having been in pre-production post and bringing Sr. to market; and the next thing I'm doing is a series with my Mrs. [Susan Downey] and the director Park Chan Wook, based on a Pulitzer book called The Sympathizer."
Actors often do their most interesting work post-franchise role, this is probably going to be an example of that and I can't wait to see it.

Ace

Oku
What does that even mean lmao

Lol what the hell

Just keeping the thread alive :D

KEM
That closeup shot of him in the car is so awesome