Emily Blunt cast as Katherine Oppenheimer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
KEM
Count me in!!

Oku wrote:
October 20th, 2021, 12:17 pm

And take a bow, everyone who called this! From a forum search, it appears to be Allstar?:
Allstar wrote:
October 11th, 2021, 4:20 am
A re-team with Cillian/Blunt would be cool too. Before complaining they’re British they’ve both done American accents flawlessly numerous times.
I rise.

Holy crap, yes yes yes yes.

Incredible casting

Official: Nolan is a fan of Devil wears Prada.
Also, like the leads in Tenet, it seems the leads here again don't have a big presence in social media.

Allstar wrote:
October 20th, 2021, 3:10 pm
I bet Cillian def endorsed this casting. He seemed to love working with Blunt and loved her and John as people. Awesome news.
Who doesn't ? They seem like one of the most beloved couple in Hollywood. Krasinski is even part of the same football fantasy league as Chris Evans, Ryan Reynolds or Joe Russo.

Btw, when asked in interview with which director she would most love to work, Blunt answered...
Cuaron, so Nolan isn't at the top of her list, but she has good taste
Last edited by Demoph on October 20th, 2021, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KEM
Demoph wrote:
October 20th, 2021, 6:45 pm
Official: Nolan is a fan of Devil wears Prada.
Also, like the leads in Tenet, it seems the leads here again don't have a big presence in social media.

Allstar wrote:
October 20th, 2021, 3:10 pm
I bet Cillian def endorsed this casting. He seemed to love working with Blunt and loved her and John as people. Awesome news.
Who doesn't ? They seem like one of the most beloved couple in Hollywood. Krasinski is even part of the same football fantasy league as Chris Evans, Ryan Reynolds or Joe Russo.
I love The Devil Wears Prada!! One of my favorite bands, I’ve seen them live 5 times

Oh this is good.

She’s one of the best in the biz right now. Fuck-to-the-yes.

Watch the vid.

Excellent news! Oppenheimer's frustrated drunk wife :D