Prologue?

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
KEM
DHOPW42 wrote:
October 9th, 2021, 1:35 pm
KEM wrote:
October 9th, 2021, 1:26 pm
TENET had the greatest prologue of all time so I don’t think he’ll top that but I hope we get one!!
The Dark Knight wants to have a word with you...
The Dark Knight is my favorite movie of all time and I love that prologue but I’d still put it right behind TENET, I just love Rainy Night In Tallinn too much and I like the action and setting more overall

TDK prologue the 🐐

No ifs ands or buts

TeddyBlass wrote:
October 9th, 2021, 3:27 pm
TDK prologue the 🐐

No ifs ands or buts
Every Nolan prologue is the GOAT! Love them all! Saw them all in theatres. Dunkirk one had me frothing. Tenet prologue is good, but the movie version of that opening scene is sublime. Dark Knight was like losing my virginity again. All of them amazing! DKR love the bane of it all, love the planes.

A Borges man wrote:
October 9th, 2021, 4:43 pm
TeddyBlass wrote:
October 9th, 2021, 3:27 pm
TDK prologue the 🐐

No ifs ands or buts
Every Nolan prologue is the GOAT! Love them all! Saw them all in theatres. Dunkirk one had me frothing. Tenet prologue is good, but the movie version of that opening scene is sublime. Dark Knight was like losing my virginity again. All of them amazing! DKR love the bane of it all, love the planes.
Agree, but his prologue are always a first version, or some kind A draft to put forward the concept or given a part of mystery to want more and want to know more, but it is never really the final cut(well at least not for all of them), necessarily we talk about something that comes out while the film is still in editing etc. ...

The one from Dunkirk was incredible, this ticking clock still resonates!
Last edited by Nolan62 on October 9th, 2021, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User of Interest wrote:
October 9th, 2021, 11:59 am
DHOPW42 wrote:
October 9th, 2021, 7:38 am
Interstellar had an IMAX featurette, though, with footage from documentaries and a few lines from scientists (such as Stephen Hawking, if I remember correctly). I guess Nolan prologue's are a tradition now, so I fully expect to see one.
You mean this one?
The music still gives me goosebumps.

does anyone have a bootleg dunkirk prologue ?? i remember seeing it only once, never got to see it for real, well i`ve never seen any nolan prologue in theaters, they never play them here.

Nicolaslabra wrote:
October 10th, 2021, 12:11 am
does anyone have a bootleg dunkirk prologue ?? i remember seeing it only once, never got to see it for real, well i`ve never seen any nolan prologue in theaters, they never play them here.
I second this request.

Judging by Nolan's 2 previous films we will probably get the first teaser in the theatres on August-September 2022 and the trailer + prologue(in theatres) on December 2022. If Avatar 2 comes out next year he will probably show it in its IMAX screenings.

predicting: atomic bomb testing sequence as prologue

sizzle reel including pacific battle

I can already feel the excitement of Nolan/Hoytema tapping back into WWII period. Hoyte has got to go for a different look than Dunkirk but I'm sure the vastly different locations will help finding the right look for the film.

Nomis wrote:
October 10th, 2021, 9:39 am
predicting: atomic bomb testing sequence as prologue

sizzle reel including pacific battle

I can already feel the excitement of Nolan/Hoytema tapping back into WWII period. Hoyte has got to go for a different look than Dunkirk but I'm sure the vastly different locations will help finding the right look for the film.
I can't wait to see what the New Mexico desert will look like with his photography, it will be stunning. It will definitely have a different aesthetic approach than his previous films!