Cillian Murphy Leads the Cast of Oppenheimer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
LET´S GO BOOOIIIIIIIIISSS !!!!!

Yes. I really like this news.

Allstar wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 6:43 pm
Bacon wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 6:17 pm
Would change title to "Leads Cast."

He is Oppenheimer lol.

EDIT: Happy for Allstar as well. I bet he's thrilled ;)
I’m ecstatic and almost can’t believe it. Thanks. LOL

Hope you’re not too bummed it’s not Pattinson but maybe there’s a big supporting role for him? 8-)
Oh, it'd be cool to see Pattinson here somewhere, but I actually think Murphy's the better and more exciting choice.

I was only arguing for Pattinson over Leo in the title role. Murphy was always who I was hoping for - if anything I was just doubtful of him actually getting a lead role in a movie like this bc his name isn't necessarily one with a monetary draw to it, but Quiet Place Pt 2 and Peaky Blinders I'm sure have helped a good bit. The latter has gained quite the following, which is cool to see.

Bacon wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 8:35 pm
Allstar wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 6:43 pm
Bacon wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 6:17 pm
Would change title to "Leads Cast."

He is Oppenheimer lol.

EDIT: Happy for Allstar as well. I bet he's thrilled ;)
I’m ecstatic and almost can’t believe it. Thanks. LOL

Hope you’re not too bummed it’s not Pattinson but maybe there’s a big supporting role for him? 8-)
Oh, it'd be cool to see Pattinson here somewhere, but I actually think Murphy's the better and more exciting choice.

I was only arguing for Pattinson over Leo in the title role. Murphy was always who I was hoping for - if anything I was just doubtful of him actually getting a lead role in a movie like this bc his name isn't necessarily one with a monetary draw to it, but Quiet Place Pt 2 and Peaky Blinders I'm sure have helped a good bit. The latter has gained quite the following, which is cool to see.
:twothumbsup:

Great news, he really deserves it.

It's Cillian's time to shine in a Nolan film, I just know he's going to deliver.

Cillian is perfect

About. Time.

Thinking about it, I really don't see which other actor, who greatly deserves a leading role, could have played him, it's obvious, it's him, and he will be monstrous. The same charisma to play this kind of historical figure.

It will probably be one of his greatest roles, and his most memorable to date I think!

He can have the same elegance, the same posture.

the resemblance is uncanny