Teaser Trailer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Because we all know it's gonna be a year in advance with Jurassic World 3...

KEM
Don’t tease me…

That would be over 13 months in advance. The earliest would be Nope the new Jordan Peele movie

antovolk wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 4:20 pm
Wouldn't be so quick to assume this after Tenet's theater-only teaser debacle.

Bacon wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 5:19 pm
antovolk wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 4:20 pm
Wouldn't be so quick to assume this after Tenet's theater-only teaser debacle.
I hope we don’t get teaser until like February their No reason to have teaser a year in advance

Oku
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 5:17 pm
That would be over 13 months in advance. The earliest would be Nope the new Jordan Peele movie
That's July 22, 2022, almost exactly a year out, so that would make sense as well.

The man is a traditionalist above all, as the July 21, 2023 date tells us, so in all likelihood he will stick to the marketing strategy that has worked for him in the past (teaser one year out, trailer 1 in December, trailer 2 in May).

That being said, I would not mind a shake-up; TENET especially I feel could have benefited from showing less, i.e. the August 2019 teaser being released in December 2019, and then the December 2019 trailer being released as the May 2020 trailer.

Oku wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 8:14 pm
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 5:17 pm
That's July 22, 2022, almost exactly a year out, so that would make sense as well.

The man is a traditionalist above all, as the July 21, 2023 date tells us, so in all likelihood he will stick to the marketing strategy that has worked for him in the past (teaser one year out, trailer 1 in December, trailer 2 in May).

That being said, I would not mind a shake-up; TENET especially I feel could have benefited from showing less, i.e. the August 2019 teaser being released in December 2019, and then the December 2019 trailer being released as the May 2020 trailer.
Yeah, Nolan's teaser are always shown a year in advance, so it makes sense.

Out of all of his films, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the one that doesn't have a teaser though.

It'd make sense for it to (you want to sell this to as many people as possible), but it's also harder to sell as a concept in 1 minute.

Bacon wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 9:00 pm
Out of all of his films, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the one that doesn't have a teaser though.

It'd make sense for it to (you want to sell this to as many people as possible), but it's also harder to sell as a concept in 1 minute.
Don't worry, they'll find.

I think cinema-exclusive teaser is his thing, we will get one, as always