Teaser Trailer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
So, when it will be officialy online? Monday? Or maybe never?

I hate myself for posting this but:

Nolan's performative naysayers needs to be less predictable. I mean, what a bizarre thing to complain about. Tasteless :roll:

it's such a harmless move what are these people even made for :problem:

Insomniac wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 6:18 am

Nolan's performative naysayers needs to be less predictable. I mean, what a bizarre thing to complain about. Tasteless :roll:
Brain rot

Forum Pro
Just rewatched it and I'm pretty sure all of the lines are:

"The world is changing, reforming. This is your moment."
"How can this man, he saw so much, be so blind?"
"The force from which the sun draws its power has been loose."
"You gave them the power to destroy themselves."
"He may be the most important man who ever lived."
"The man who moved the Earth."

Also, I knew the first notes of the music sounded a little familiar and it's because they're reminiscent of the beginning of THE PROTAGONIST from Tenet. And the sound design accompanying the flames sound like the shots of the CGI buildings collapsing in TDKR teaser.

poplar wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 5:48 am
So, when it will be officialy online? Monday? Or maybe never?
my gut says never, but I think that's a bad plan for them because the poster had some buzz and almost all of that has evaporated now.

Insomniac wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 6:18 am

Honestly it's so nonsensical that it's harmless. I've seen poor critiques that were more understandable, but that made them worse because you could grasp what was off about them. This one is just hard to figure out because it's not saying why at all, plus it's not like attaching it to right before Nope starts is so inherently the wrong choice that just saying it's bad is clear. I can maybe think of one issue and that's that it might throw off audiences who think the trailers are over/want them to be over, but it's just a teaser, not a featurette or a 2 minute trailer so it's not a big deal. And "tasteless"?

KEM
DylanHoang wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 2:57 pm

Also, I knew the first notes of the music sounded a little familiar and it's because they're reminiscent of the beginning of THE PROTAGONIST from Tenet. And the sound design accompanying the flames sound like the shots of the CGI buildings collapsing in TDKR teaser.
The opening drone note of the Oppenheimer teaser (a low F1 note if my ear is correct) does sound very similar the drone melody used for The Protagonist, Freeport, and other parts of TENET, Nolan must've just loved that sound!!

DylanHoang wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 2:57 pm

:gonf: