Teaser Trailer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Bacon wrote:
August 21st, 2022, 3:00 pm
Tarssauce wrote:
August 20th, 2022, 8:01 am
I feel like they took a bit too far. Like is this going to be attached to every screening till December for them to keep updating every week?

If only they weren’t encrypted…
Just seeing the words 4K and 5.1 made my mouth water. First time we won’t get a 4K teaser since Interstellar.
It's probably just for showings of Nope/Universal movies.

The countdown on YouTube/marquees is a GENIUS idea.
yeah I agree

Bacon wrote:
August 21st, 2022, 3:00 pm
It's probably just for showings of Nope/Universal movies.

The countdown on YouTube/marquees is a GENIUS idea.
Why didn't I think of that? Makes much more sense.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a really cool idea and quite experimental. But at the same time it's insane they're stretching things out that long.

A few days ago I saw the trailer in IMAX here in Budapest at a screening of Nope, and it was the loudest fucking thing in the world... but I also agree that the dialouge is much more intelligible in the theatre, at least that was my impression. It's also such a weird first impression for someone who doesn't follow Nolan's filmography: when Gary Oldman's "sun" line came up with that fiery imagery, I was sure that people in the theatre thought this was a large scale disaster film or another DC superhero movie, but in the end it's a... biopic :D So, that's Nolan for you.

Well... watched Nope in IMAX yesterday and didn't get the teaser.

I don't know why this keeps happening :lol:
I got Avatar 2 and Dead Reckoning.

Tarssauce wrote:
August 31st, 2022, 8:44 am
Well... watched Nope in IMAX yesterday and didn't get the teaser.

I don't know why this keeps happening :lol:
I got Avatar 2 and Dead Reckoning.
Same, but I got Black adam and Avatar :problem:

natalie wrote:
August 31st, 2022, 10:35 am
Same, but I got Black adam and Avatar :problem:
Watched it again in a standard theater (different county and different chain) and got Halloween Ends and Black Adam. We’re just unlucky.

KEM
They’re showing the Oppenheimer teaser in front of a ton of different movies here in the US

In India, I watched Nope (released on 19 August 2022) and Three Thousand Years of Longing (released on 26 August 2022).. no one played the Oppenheimer teaser. I got John Wick, Beast, The Woman King and Three Thousand Years of Longing (with Nope). Very disappointed.

I wish they put more effort for this to play in international theaters.
If only they were pushing it as hard as Paramount has been pushing the M:I7 trailer here. I've seen nope 3 times at 3 different locations already, and I've seen that trailer every single time.

This has me worried that the main trailer/ (possible) prologue won't reach us either as usual.

IMAX Teaser Trailer 4K Screenshots