Teaser Trailer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
How long do we have to wait? I demand it now! :judge:

Thanks for updates and link! How does Nolan do it? Each time the Teaser comes out, it sends chills down the spine and anticipation for another masterpiece. When shall we expect the 1080p official version?

KEM
I’m really hoping for an official release of this teaser cause this is by far my favorite teaser trailer ever

can someone dm me the teaser please :( the experience of anticipating a nolan movie is never complete without having watched a bootleg of the teaser trailer

edit: went thru the older pages and the links either are all dead or lead to a place i can't access (tiktok is banned here)

Bale Fan wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 9:40 pm
can someone dm me the teaser please :( the experience of anticipating a nolan movie is never complete without having watched a bootleg of the teaser trailer

edit: went thru the older pages and the links either are all dead or lead to a place i can't access (tiktok is banned here)
link is still live as of now, make haste

Forum Pro
Law
Saw this in the theater .. subsequently ejaculated in my pants

Really strong horror vibes

Nicolaslabra wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 8:46 pm
im actually inclined to believe the line is
how can a man (maybe "how can this man"), who saw so much, be so blind
You're 100% right and I was wrong

Do you think the trailers will skip mention of Nolan's previous movies, too?

CASE wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 6:53 pm
What are those thingies on the window?
They look like little Punisher skulls.

blackColumn wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 10:40 pm
Do you think the trailers will skip mention of Nolan's previous movies, too?
Hard to say, don't the year out teasers tend to not mention his previous films but then the later trailers do?

One thing that should be noted in the theater is that the sound of rubble hitting the ground and crumbling around can be heard in the background, but it's not present in the leaked trailer because the phone can't pick it up. Neat touch.