Teaser Trailer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
KEM
aliakrep wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 7:16 am
IMAX Teaser Trailer 4K Screenshots

If these didn’t have a watermark I would definitely use one as a wallpaper

aliakrep wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 7:16 am
IMAX Teaser Trailer 4K Screenshots

Gorgeous

Any idea on the source of these screenshots?

KEM
I really hope those flames make it into the film in some capacity, god those shots are so sick

So I've seen a few discussions on the trailer and how it might work and when it's shown.

My question, are you sure that the date is correct and updated for each screening? I ask because I watched the remastered version of "Jaws" in IMAX with Laser yesterday (Germany) and the Oppenheimer Trailer countdown was wrong. It was a much older one.

I will be back in the same cinema for "Avatar 1" again next week so I will check it.

For us, almost every movie that allows this kind of trailer to be shown (so not something like "Minions") has the Oppenheimer trailer. So not only related to Universal movies. This is also true for a non-IMAX theatre that I visited a while ago.

But did anyone really compare his countdown to the one shown in cinema at the right moment? Because I'm not sure if they have different versions or not. Somebody already posted the screenshot of the DCPs that Universal delivered to cinemas. And those haven't been updated until now. They were all uploaded in the same week and started from WK32 until WK48.

WK32 is the one with the date reading "11 months 2 days ...." (at least this is the date in the press version of the trailer) and if I remember correctly, the date they showed in IMAX yesterday was something around "10 months" while it's already "9 months" now on the official website. Since the DCPs are labeled WK48, 44, 40, etc. I guess it's one trailer per month and that's why it still said "10 months for me".

Yeah, those would have been really cool screenshots. And actually usable. I'll never understand watermarking something that isn't even yours.