Teaser Trailer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
KEM
radewart wrote:
July 26th, 2022, 7:40 pm
You guys who have seen the teaser in theaters, how's the dialogue?
Is it understandable? I've seen couple complaints on social media that it was hard to hear.
No issues at all, and overall the teaser is about as loud as TENET during its loudest parts, so expect the same from this film

radewart wrote:
Is it understandable? I've seen couple complaints on social media that it was hard to hear.
100% clear
Hopefully it doesn’t have Tenet issue.

No issues for me either

Good to hear the sound/dialogue is okay....I think some people are going in with preconceived notions about Nolan's sound design and looking to find issues....

Forum Pro
radewart wrote:
Pretty much everything is understandable; the only thing people seem to be tripping up about is the consensus on a single phrase (he saw so much vs. be so smart). Everything else is crystal clear and even that little hiccup isn't resulting in "I have no idea what he said" but rather "is it this or that" because they just sound so similar

KEM
DylanHoang wrote:
July 26th, 2022, 10:24 pm
radewart wrote:
Pretty much everything is understandable; the only thing people seem to be tripping up about is the consensus on a single phrase (he saw so much vs. be so smart). Everything else is crystal clear and even that little hiccup isn't resulting in "I have no idea what he said" but rather "is it this or that" because they just sound so similar
And the accent, the clearly American stuff is very easy to understand, but that line is said in what sounds like a European accent (not sure exactly where) so it’s a bit harder to understand, although I think it’s now widely accepted that the line is in fact “he saw so much”

What's the best avalaible online version of this teaser?
Length, sound and camera angle considered? Can somene DM me best one?

KEM
poplar wrote:
July 27th, 2022, 4:25 am
Mine, but I don’t know where to upload it so I haven’t bothered mentioning it lol

KEM wrote:
July 27th, 2022, 6:16 am
poplar wrote:
Mine, but I don’t know where to upload it so I haven’t bothered mentioning it lol
You can upload it to Dropbox or Google Dirve. And if you do, could I get a copy? :gonf:

KEM
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
July 27th, 2022, 6:34 am
KEM wrote:
July 27th, 2022, 6:16 am
poplar wrote:
You can upload it to Dropbox or Google Dirve. And if you do, could I get a copy? :gonf:
Sure, I took it on a 50ft IMAX screen, dead center in the middle of the audience, on an iPhone 13 Pro Max, and it doesn’t have anything cut out or missing