Teaser Trailer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
I will eat a shoe if the lines aren't EXACTLY as follows:
"The world is changing, reforming. This is your moment."
"How can this man, he saw so much, be so blind?"
"The force from which the sun draws its power has been loosed."
"You gave them the power to destroy themselves, and made him the most important man who ever lived"
"The man who moved the Earth."
(Edited for typos)
Last edited by Vyomcool on July 24th, 2022, 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

EOLB wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 11:23 pm
We knew he only had one scene
Shouldn't he have two scenes though? :think:

KEM
blackColumn wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 4:23 am
This teaser is probably exclusive to theatres and we may never find out what exactly the real words were. It remains open to interpretation and debate by the intellectual few.
It’ll for sure be on the blu-Ray, same as TENET

Tenet's teaser was specifically confirmed to be theatre only though before it even showed though wasn't it?

No. Everyone was waiting for it to drop online but it never did.

The font color in the teaser is not pure white but goldenish?

this recording shows more clearly

Tarssauce wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 8:35 am
Oh okay, I couldn't remember. I do hope it's posted online because personally, whilst a lot of people are seeing it, even more people would if it were free on YouTube and more people would be hooked. Plus I don't feel like watching a recording of this teaser would be as legitimate for me, I'd rather see the HD version officially uploaded, though I'm not against seeing it in a cinema I feel like uploading online is the standard and unless it's at a convention (like Comic Con, which sometimes upload footage and sometimes don't) there's no need to break from it. The Tenet teaser was an interesting experiment but on the whole cinema only teasers aren't a good idea imo.

Nolan isn't the only one to do these kinds of special teasers (I remember Darren Aronofsky did one for mother! that didn't get posted online, link below) but I don't want this to become a new trend since it does shut out people who want to see it easily. I probably wouldn't be as needy if Nope was out already and hopefully the UK release of Nope has this teaser attached to it at least.

mother! teaser:

Link to teaser trailer that was posted and basically had the same audio just over footage:

Is the date and time changing on the trailer every day?

Waitedalongtime wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 9:52 am
Tarssauce wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 8:35 am
Oh okay, I couldn't remember. I do hope it's posted online because personally, whilst a lot of people are seeing it, even more people would if it were free on YouTube and more people would be hooked. Plus I don't feel like watching a recording of this teaser would be as legitimate for me, I'd rather see the HD version officially uploaded, though I'm not against seeing it in a cinema I feel like uploading online is the standard and unless it's at a convention (like Comic Con, which sometimes upload footage and sometimes don't) there's no need to break from it. The Tenet teaser was an interesting experiment but on the whole cinema only teasers aren't a good idea imo.

Nolan isn't the only one to do these kinds of special teasers (I remember Darren Aronofsky did one for mother! that didn't get posted online, link below) but I don't want this to become a new trend since it does shut out people who want to see it easily. I probably wouldn't be as needy if Nope was out already and hopefully the UK release of Nope has this teaser attached to it at least.

mother! teaser:

Link to teaser trailer that was posted and basically had the same audio just over footage:
Obviously marketing won't just be kept to cinema only trailers, I just personally think that it's bad to not let a higher group of people see the first tease for something they might be interested in, but I'll wait to see if it gets posted online. If not then hopefully I'll see it on August 12th with Nope, I'll see it there regardless and if I can see it both online and in cinemas then that'll be nice.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 9:53 am
Is the date and time changing on the trailer every day?
No, it's static on every bootleg I've seen.