Teaser Trailer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

DylanHoang wrote:
July 22nd, 2022, 9:53 am
I love how enthusiastic people are for the Syncopy logo, so awesome. Nolan really is a brand. Granted I live in LA and saw it in THE true IMAX theatre so the audience there definitely comprised of some diehard fans, myself included.
Exactly. Saw this in a Dolby theatre and the couple next to me immediately knew it was Oppenheimer once the Syncopy logo went up. There were even a few scattered claps from the crowd when the teaser ended.

MMatt wrote:
July 22nd, 2022, 3:37 pm
Innovator wrote:
July 22nd, 2022, 6:31 am
I can't figure out who's the actor saying "How can this man who saw so much be so blind", it doesn't sound like Matt Damon to me
I keep thinking it sounds like Peter McRobbie, but he's not in the cast. I also keep hearing Michael Biehn for "It made him the most important man who ever lived" haha, so I have no idea.
Weirdly enough it *kind of* sounds like Matthew Modine to me, but maybe that's just Stranger Things 4 still being fresh in my mind.

It's a mistery :lol:

KEM
Innovator wrote:
July 22nd, 2022, 6:31 am
I can't figure out who's the actor saying "How can this man who saw so much be so blind", it doesn't sound like Matt Damon to me
Even though he’s not in the movie as soon as I heard that voice it just reallyyyyy sounded like Stellan Skarsgård to me, I still can’t get over that it’s not him cause it 100% sounds like his voice

When is this posted online though... I really hope they don't go again for a 100% theaters exclusive teaser like Tenet's teaser. IMO it is a really stupid advertisement strategy.

User of Interest wrote:
July 22nd, 2022, 4:41 pm
I think it's possible the full trailer plays in front of 'The Fabelmans' if they decide to use another Universal Pictures again.

Saw Nope today, couldn't make it to the IMAX, so I saw it in your regular format...Oppenheimer teaser was attached, looked amazing, the sound is insane in the theater, and gave me chills.

Saw it with Nope, but was caught off guard after too many terrible trailers and a little drunk. 2 exorcist trailers in a row?? Was that real life?

Mulholland-Jr wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 1:43 am
Saw it with Nope, but was caught off guard after too many terrible trailers and a little drunk. 2 exorcist trailers in a row?? Was that real life?
Might just be in your head. I got M:I7, Black Adam, and Bullet Train. Wasn't too painful.

I feel like Nolan put extra effort to prevent this from leaking in sweet 4K like Tenet. We'll probably get this on the bonus Blu-ray disc. But... it seems that it has been sent to theaters in the UK without Nope. So maybe at some point?