Teaser Trailer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
The Dunkirk teaser had some gorgeous unused shots and that continuous shot at the end sold it. Not to mention the ticking. Tenet kept us guessing why is JDW touching glass. And had the best music probably.

This one just sells the tone of the film.

Also, I think I figured out a line:
-How come this man, who (he?) saw so much be so blind?

Bacon wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 3:38 pm
Innovator wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 3:33 pm
Holy shit, there's so much to come back to, and our tradition continues - bootleg teaser trailer! Dare I say it might be his best one once since Inception's? I'm vibing with it, hopefully it's officially released soon.
Idk I thought the Dunkirk and Tenet teasers were perfect and a little superior to this one in terms of generating hype/interest.
I can give you Dunkirk, but in hindsight the Tenet teaser is not particularly an exciting one. This one though, the explosion effects might be doing a lot of the heavy lifting but it's damn good I'd say.

Tarssauce wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 3:45 pm
The Dunkirk teaser had some gorgeous unused shots and that continuous shot at the end sold it. Not to mention the ticking. Tenet kept us guessing why is JDW touching glass. And had the best music probably.

This one just sells the tone of the film.

Also, I think I figured out a line:
-How come this man, who (he?) saw so much be so blind?
I think it's:

How can a man so smart be so blind?

KEM
I got my ticket for Nope in IMAX in an hour, I hope I see it!!

Angus wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 3:47 pm
I think it's:

Idk, I keep hearing "much". "Smart" would indicate a heavy accent (which isn't far off since lots of non American scientists worked on the project). But I still think saw so much makes much more sense with "be so blind".

Tarssauce wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 3:50 pm
Angus wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 3:47 pm
I think it's:

Idk, I keep hearing "much". "Smart" would indicate a heavy accent (which isn't far off since lots of non American scientists worked on the project). But I still think saw so much makes much more sense with "be so blind".
He's definitely saying
"smart"

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
So that first line of dialogue was defiantly Florence Pugh but who said the second and third lines. The second sounded a bit like Matthew Modine to me but that could just be me having some wild speculation.

I really liked the teaser.

I was expecting it to look cheap and not very authentic but turns out they are taking authenticity seriously. Robert Downey Jr's voice was highlight for me.

Bacon wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 3:54 pm
He's definitely saying
"smart"
Is this a yanny vs laurel thing?
That smart is said with weirdest pronunciation ever.
-

Yeah some say it’s Blunt but sounds like Pugh to me. But apparently I get these things wrong a lot :lol: