Teaser Trailer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Nicolaslabra wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 12:32 pm
i dont care if this drops online in 4k, watching it first as a bootleg is a Nolan fans tradition for me since TDKR, i hope that in case of it dropping online soon someone just fakes a bootleg because i refuse to watch it in good quality first :lol:
For me, since TDK... Rsrsrs

Nicolaslabra wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 12:32 pm
i dont care if this drops online in 4k, watching it first as a bootleg is a Nolan fans tradition for me since TDKR, i hope that in case of it dropping online soon someone just fakes a bootleg because i refuse to watch it in good quality first :lol:
somehow I'm with u haha! Being in China I would never be able to watch the teaser in cinemas as it's intended so watching bootleg is kinda my tradition too

Holy sweet Christ(opher Nolan). Here we go y’all! That audio was SOMETHIN else….. :clap: Poster is good, not great. But that’s to be expected pretty much.

So the whole movie is B&W?

Edit:

Last edited by Insomniac on July 21st, 2022, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Insomniac wrote:
July 21st, 2022, 1:23 pm
So the whole movie is B&W?
No. But select IMAX sequences are.

KEM
Can someone send me the audio? I need to hear new Ludwig!!

The Black and White usage does interest me. I know you can look at Black and White as a kind of "Filme Prestige" tactic but I quite like how much it's made a resurgence in recent years and I bet in this movie it'll be like Memento where there'll be a clear split between the scenes in colour and the scenes in Black and White. Maybe a lot of the film will be structured in a non-linear style, which is nothing new for true story movies or Nolan but it would certainly give clear distinction between that and the scenes in colour. Or maybe they won't go for that at all.

The fact that it's mostly b&w makes me more excited for it to enter my eyeballs...
That bootleg is taking way too long. Not even still images have leaked.