Hoyte van Hoytema's Cinematography

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
We seeing Hoyte back? :think:
Last edited by Bacon on October 8th, 2021, 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sure.

KEM
I don't think there's any doubt about that!!

Hoyte gonna attach an IMAX camera on his head like a GoPro this time and run around until he wins an Oscar.

Sanchez wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 5:26 pm
Hoyte gonna attach an IMAX camera on his head like a GoPro this time and run around until he wins an Oscar.
LOL :clap:

Oku
At this point he is as a sure thing as Ms. Thomas as producer lol

speaking of the subject, will we see any archive footage ? detonations tests maybe?

KEM
Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 8:57 pm
speaking of the subject, will we see any archive footage ? detonations tests maybe?
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say the chances of that are 99% no, doesn’t at all seem like something he would do, and I hope he doesn’t, that’ll make it feel like a National Geographic biography, not a Nolan cinematic experience

KEM wrote:
September 15th, 2021, 7:24 pm
Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 8:57 pm
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say the chances of that are 99% no, doesn’t at all seem like something he would do, and I hope he doesn’t, that’ll make it feel like a National Geographic biography, not a Nolan cinematic experience
I wouldn’t be so quick to assume what constitutes a Nolan cinematic experience. While not necessarily archive footage, Nolan does use footage from a Ken Burns doc in Interstellar.