Fan Posters

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Nice, very slick.

Here's my last one for now, before I get too attached to "Trinity", ha.

why arent you guys in charge of this stuff for real, i see better cover art here than on the official stuff

MMatt wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 7:22 pm
Jesus Christ dude, that's so good!

MMatt wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 7:22 pm
Nice, very slick.

Here's my last one for now, before I get too attached to "Trinity", ha.
I can't wait for the first article titled "We have a title and a poster for Nolan's next movie" because of these. :D
Awesome as always :thumbup:

I mean I opened up PS and fooled around with merging Robert Pattinson's head with Oppenheimer's hair, but that last one looks crazy good.

Oku
The bright side of another studio possibly getting this project would be the posters.

Tenet's posters sucked. Dunkirk's posters sucked. Going back to, hell, The Dark Knight, WB's posters for Nolan films have by large been utterly shit.

I just want one awe-inspiring poster for a Nolan film that is up to the quality of and is worthy of the film itself.

Oku wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 11:55 am
The bright side of another studio possibly getting this project would be the posters.

Tenet's posters sucked. Dunkirk's posters sucked. Going back to, hell, The Dark Knight, WB's posters for Nolan films have by large been utterly shit.

I just want one awe-inspiring poster for a Nolan film that is up to the quality of and is worthy of the film itself.
Interstellar would like a word. And yes I know Paramount was a part distributor or whatever.

TeddyBlass wrote:
September 11th, 2021, 9:36 pm
Here's my go:

Holy shit

It's going to be a big deal to see a Nolan poster with either the Sony or Universal logo (because let's face it, there's a good chance it will end up in one of them).