Cast

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
This cast... insanity!

Wow, just came here and discovered this! Amazing and unexpected, as always.
I love this cast, and keep loving it more and more, we needed this. :gonf: :gonf:
Benny Safdie is the most unexpected I would say, and that's why I love it more!

I may have a little more trouble with Malek, but I'm sure he will fit in well with the rest of the cast and the ensemble.
Last edited by Nolan62 on December 9th, 2021, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allstar wrote:
December 9th, 2021, 6:42 pm
Allstar wrote:
December 4th, 2021, 2:50 am
It’s been so long since last casting that I think there are only four major roles and the rest of the cast won’t be big name actors. Just a guess.
I sink.
Do you think there will be more? THR didn't say anything about this being the last of the main roles.

We didn't get TENET's full cast until production started. Perhaps one more big update next month? :?

Bacon wrote:
December 9th, 2021, 7:03 pm
Allstar wrote:
Allstar wrote:
December 4th, 2021, 2:50 am
It’s been so long since last casting that I think there are only four major roles and the rest of the cast won’t be big name actors. Just a guess.
I sink.
Do you think there will be more? THR didn't say anything about this being the last of the main roles.

We didn't get TENET's full cast until production started. Perhaps one more big update next month? :?
Maybe a few significant older character actors in minor roles like a Charles Dance or of course Michael Caine but I’m guessing this sets all the major roles. Might be wrong again.

Allstar wrote:
December 9th, 2021, 8:08 pm
Bacon wrote:
Allstar wrote:

I sink.

Maybe a few significant older character actors in minor roles like a Charles Dance or of course Michael Caine but I’m guessing this sets all the major roles. Might be wrong again.
I'm still hoping for Tracy Letts. All in all, this is gonna need more Americans...or Jewish/austrian/germans.

Allstar wrote:
December 9th, 2021, 8:08 pm
Bacon wrote:
Allstar wrote:

I sink.

Tatlock and Teller were the two characters we were waiting to learn about, because they would necessarily be in the film. For other characters, it really depends what Nolan wants to focus upon.
But it could be the end of the main cast. Still could be interesting names when you consider that he cast Mendelsohn for the ninth or tenth most important part of TDKR, Poesy for two minutes, or Topher Grace and John Lithgow for small supporting parts.
But the main cast may be set.
My prediction for billing order:
Cillian Murphy Emily Blunt Florence Pugh Benny Safdie with Matt Damon with Rami Malek and Robert Downey JR.

Needless to say, internet is taking notice of how good the cast is so far.

Now all we need is Michael Caine somehow and we're set.