Cast

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Yes Chevalier is very important in Oppenheimer's life and I kinda think this is a good casting given what I've learned about him

LeoCobb wrote:
May 11th, 2022, 9:48 pm
A Borges man wrote:
May 11th, 2022, 3:02 pm
Nolan62 wrote:
May 11th, 2022, 2:26 pm
Wow, some big casting revelations on Imdb, so it looks like Einstein will indeed be in the film, and Tom Conti (The Dark Knight Rises) will be playing him (which rules out the speculation that Oldman will play him).

And it looks like Jefferson Hall(Tenet) is collaborating with Nolan again.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15398776/f ... _=tt_cl_sm
Interesting, Jefferson Hall's role has the potential to be quite important, Haakon Chevalier is quite integral to the plot as far as the hearings are concerned.

Really hope Tom Conti's German accent is good, because i fear this could be bad...love Conti, but I'm worried.
Conti/Einstein here:
I've been a doubter of the Einstien in those photos, but if that is indeed Conti as Einstien then I was wrong. Still weird that their hasn't been an announcement in the trades, considering the amount of press every new addition to the cast has been getting. The imdb page has a few more actresses as well.

Nolan62 wrote:
May 11th, 2022, 2:26 pm
Wow, some big casting revelations on Imdb, so it looks like Einstein will indeed be in the film, and Tom Conti (The Dark Knight Rises) will be playing him (which rules out the speculation that Oldman will play him).

And it looks like Jefferson Hall(Tenet) is collaborating with Nolan again.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15398776/f ... _=tt_cl_sm
Thats awesome

Nolan brings back so many former collaborators. Big wholesome energy. :gonf:

I have to admit defeat: it might have very well been Conti as Einstein :D

Nothing special, but that aforementioned Hungarian actor has confirmed on his Facebook that he is indeed working on Oppenheimer, and another actor mentioned that he himself auditioned for the same role earlier... so I wonder whether it's a role specific to a Hungarian-speaking actor. I can imagine John von Neumann appearing in the film even as a sort of extra with one or two lines.

Oku
The Grand Reunion

Olli Haaskivi posting via Instagram stories a tweet about Michael Caine not being retired. I don't believe in coincidences.