Cast

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Pr0creation wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 8:24 am
You guys don't get it.

It's gonna be a Dreamwork's animation.
With Smash Mouth doing the soundtrack.

Cillian would be my favorite choice for the role, I hope it happens, but others would be cool.

In a lot of pictures JRO looks like Aidan Gillen, though he’s a little old and probably not enough star power there.

Wouldn’t count out Joaquin or McAvoy. Mads would be dope, but like Aidan, probably too old.

Miles wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 12:06 pm
Cillian would be my favorite choice for the role, I hope it happens, but others would be cool.

In a lot of pictures JRO looks like Aidan Gillen, though he’s a little old and probably not enough star power there.

Wouldn’t count out Joaquin or McAvoy. Mads would be dope, but like Aidan, probably too old.
Aidan Gillen talked smack about his role in DKR; he wined about not getting enough direction or something, you know because he was playing random cia guy. Not gonna be in another Nolan.

A Borges man wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 12:13 pm

Aidan Gillen talked smack about his role in DKR; he wined about not getting enough direction or something, you know because he was playing random cia guy. Not gonna be in another Nolan.
Oh boy lol didn’t realize that. Lame.

To see Naomi Watts in a Nolan's movie would be absolutely great too, she can fit the part for this project.

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
ChristNolan wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 9:24 am
Pr0creation wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 8:24 am
You guys don't get it.

It's gonna be a Dreamwork's animation.
With Smash Mouth doing the soundtrack.
And here we were debating if Zimmer or Göransson were going to the composer, when we had the answer in front of us the whole time.

Nomis wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 4:13 pm
Would be nice to see him collaborate with JDW and Pattinson again tbh ngl
If Nolan wanted to show a ‘race’ to develop the Atomic Bomb, I could see Pattinson, with his tall, slim, frame, playing somebody like the German physicist, Werner Heisenberg. Heisenberg’s 1941 meeting with Niels Bohr is the subject of Michael Frayn’s West End and Broadway award-winning play, ‘Copenhagen’. Also on the subject of the German ‘side’ of the race, see Jorge Volpi’s excellent literary thriller, ‘In Search of Klingsor’.

Having seen the Nightmare Alley's teaser, I could really see David Strathairn playing Oppenheimer, the resemblance, or rather the physicality is very similar to him:
But it won't probably be him anyway.

Ace
Already played him in this documentary.

Nolan62 wrote:
September 16th, 2021, 6:48 pm
Having seen the Nightmare Alley's teaser, I could really see David Strathairn playing Oppenheimer, the resemblance, or rather the physicality is very similar to him:
But it won't probably be him anyway.
Oh god the moment i heard nolan was making an oppenheimer film, my mind immediately jumped to david strathairn. But the man is sadly too old for the role. :cry: He would have killed it.