Cast

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
It would be nice to see Nolan work with Anne Hathaway again. Also, if Cillian Murphy is Oppenhiemer, they would make sense age-wise and such.

Please have mark boome junior as military cop or the security guard for base.

How about an unexpected reunion: Guy Pearce as Oppenheimer.

I have a feeling that Oppenheimer isn't going to be the main character. I don't know what Nolan's approach is going to be, he can get a fictional youngster to join the Manhattan project, and we would be able to see Oppenheimer's decisions and traumas through his/her eyes.

I can totally imagine Jim Parsons for the role (someone already mentioned him), it would be a bold choice, but after seeing some footages of the 40s Oppenheimer, he could totally fit the role. I can see Cillian Murphy as him as well, these two are more or less at the same age Oppenheimer was during WW2.

I'm sure Nolan will be happy to work with Pattinson again if he's going to be available. BTW the continuity after Tenet's final sentence is priceless, so I'm sure he'll bring a man or two from Tenet to this new stuff.

Oku
I love TENET but let's be honest here, that film was not as well-cast as it could have been.

Let's hope that this is not a repeat of that. I want perfect casting, not adequate casting.

I'm listening to this interview with American Prometheus authors Martin J. Sherwin and Kai Bird and they describe Oppenheimer as...
Extremely charismatic. Men and women loved to be around him. He defined leadership.
I don't know. I just see a bigger personality than Murphy playing him.

Insomniac wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 2:47 pm
I'm listening to this interview with American Prometheus authors Martin J. Sherwin and Kai Bird and they describe Oppenheimer as...
Extremely charismatic. Men and women loved to be around him. He defined leadership.
I don't know. I just see a bigger personality than Murphy playing him.
:blank:

KEM
I want Christian Bale in another Nolan movie

Nolan62 wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 5:22 pm
DHOPW42 wrote:
September 12th, 2021, 2:56 pm
Let's say it's not going to be Murphy, or Pattinson, or Bale, or anyone Nolan has ever worked with. Who could play Oppenheimer? Who could be that left field casting decision?
I really think Ralph Fiennes could be perfect for the role. But he's not american, I don't have any particular name of american actor that come to my mind right now.

For the role of his wife, which actress could be perfect for the role? Again, I don't have any names that come to my mind right now.
tatiana maslany looks a bit like her

James McAvoy, Christian Bale or Tom Hiddleston are my guesses.