Title Speculation Thread

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Angus wrote:
September 29th, 2021, 11:54 am
Trinity seems too Matrix-y and also reminds me of Blade 3.

I know it's just a word that's up for grabs and it can be used as a title for anything, but I feel like there's an "association" in the general public with these examples. I hear that word and I immediately see green code scrolling down.

I don't think it's distinct enough as a title.
good point

I can still see it being:

- Oppenheimer
- Destroyer of Worlds
- The Destroyer of Worlds
- I Am Become Death

Maybe, to quote Skullface, "Remember the Alamo"

Oku
If it's anything but a one-word title, I will...eat pineapple pizza

Team TRINITY, ride or die :gonf:

Just go full long title

"Now I Am Become Death, The Destroyer Worlds"

and we will just call it "NIABDTDW" or bomb film

The funny thing about the title or cast speculation is Nolan always surprises us. And i think this time will be no different. Imo, if the movie is a event film focused on spectacle, he will choose a one word title and if he goes for a character based drama, he will move away from the one word title. Just a feeling. I would like a more than one word title for a change. These Oppenheimer or Trinity titles are too common and uninteresting..

SCORPIO16 wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 2:31 pm
The funny thing about the title or cast speculation is Nolan always surprises us. And i think this time will be no different. Imo, if the movie is a event film focused on spectacle, he will choose a one word title and if he goes for a character based drama, he will move away from the one word title. Just a feeling. I would like a more than one word title for a change. These Oppenheimer or Trinity titles are too common and uninteresting..
“Dunkirk”

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 3:27 pm
SCORPIO16 wrote:
“Dunkirk”
And your point being?

Nolan Fans: Naah, they won't flip the 'E' in Tenet. It'll be to cheesy and obvious.

Christopher Nolan and WB:

SCORPIO16 wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 6:17 pm
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
October 1st, 2021, 3:27 pm
SCORPIO16 wrote:
“Dunkirk”
And your point being?
That Dunkirk was a consider a common title. And it Nolan’s only other movie based on real life story