Title Speculation Thread

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Oku
I think Tempest (which was one of the fake-fanfic-rumor titles for TENET) is a badass title and would go pretty well here

That being said, I just found out that the Trinity test took place on the third week of July, and I don't need to remind any Nolan fan what that signifies :ninja:

TRINITY is defo the title for this :think:

I like "Trinity" but now that we've all predicted it, it would be too obvious :lol:
I think it's going to be something else(or not).
In a sense, it's a very Nolanian tittle, very brief, one-word and impactful.

J. Oppenheimer or how I learning to starting regretting and start hating the bomb

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 1:12 pm
J. Oppenheimer or how I learning to starting regretting and start hating the bomb
This is exactly what I've been thinking but couldn't find the words :D

Any title without Oppenheimer's name would be cool. We want cinema, good cinema, and the name Oppenheimer would give the film the undertones and mind of a documentary film, a compilation of recordings chronologically arranged, this i think no filmmaker should I aspire for. I did not like Dunkirk at all. The Dark Knight is cooler name than The Batman. Let things be hidden, implied and gradually brought to focus.

Oku
Nolan62 wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 12:34 pm
I like "Trinity" but now that we've all predicted it, it would be too obvious :lol:
The man is a traditionalist. If something fits, he sticks with it from start to finish. He doesn't go out of his way to play with expectations like, "Oh, everyone predicted this title already? It's "too obvious" for you now? Well now, it's something else. So ha!"

The pros that you mentioned are very good.

As more time passes, the more I'm convinced that the only possible title is TRINITY.

Oku wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 7:58 pm
Nolan62 wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 12:34 pm
The man is a traditionalist. If something fits, he sticks with it from start to finish. He doesn't go out of his way to play with expectations like, "Oh, everyone predicted this title already? It's "too obvious" for you now? Well now, it's something else. So ha!"

The pros that you mentioned are very good.

As more time passes, the more I'm convinced that the only possible title is TRINITY.
Of course, I did say that more as a joke.
And yes, it could very well end up being "Trinity" as a tittle. And if it does, it would be a great tittle.

The title should be...
Dr. Manhattan

"Dr Oppenheimer "
or
"How i learned to start worrying and hate the bomb"

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
September 13th, 2021, 12:59 am
I think Inception is a great movie title.
What about ‘Inter … ception’, then, for the new film?