Soundtrack: Göransson Returns

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

Who Will Score Nolan's Oppenheimer/A-Bomb/WWII Film?

Göransson
58%
Zimmer
32%
Other
10%

Total votes: 90

KEM
Bacon wrote:
October 9th, 2021, 2:10 am
KEM wrote:
October 9th, 2021, 2:08 am
Bacon wrote:
October 9th, 2021, 1:59 am

Yeah, you'll have to upload it somewhere. Please do though! Very interested to see it!
Uploaded it to Imgur but I for the life of me can’t figure out how to get the link to work and show the pic lol
Just copy the link and post it here and I'll fix it
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/YjThQT7

KEM wrote:
Bacon wrote:
KEM wrote:
October 9th, 2021, 2:08 am

Uploaded it to Imgur but I for the life of me can’t figure out how to get the link to work and show the pic lol
Is this actually him though? Shouldn't there be a verified sign or something beside his name?

KEM
SCORPIO16 wrote:
October 9th, 2021, 2:21 am
KEM wrote:
Bacon wrote:

Is this actually him though? Shouldn't there be a verified sign or something beside his name?
Yes this is actually him, verified signs are for artists pages and stuff, that’s his personal Facebook account, and I can 100% confirm it’s the real Hans

I love Zimmer, but I'm happy that Göransson is returning. I'm confident he's going to deliver something fresh.

He's a one-man show, right? Because I read somewhere that he has multiple projects in the works, so I hope he'll give this film the time it deserves.

Ludwig killed it with Tenet. Though, Hans bought his game to Bond

KEM
Innovator wrote:
October 9th, 2021, 5:20 am
I love Zimmer, but I'm happy that Göransson is returning. I'm confident he's going to deliver something fresh.

He's a one-man show, right? Because I read somewhere that he has multiple projects in the works, so I hope he'll give this film the time it deserves.
Nobody in the film world is a one man show, that workload would be impossible, Ludwig has a team just like everyone else, but that doesn’t diminish the work he puts in or the immense skill he possesses

KEM
Bacon wrote:
October 9th, 2021, 3:56 am
Thank you!! I could not figure it out for the life of me lol

Listening to a recent interview with Zimmer, who explains how Nolan pushed him beyond his limits for Dunkirk, I understand more and more why Nolan chose Göransson and uses him here again, it's the proof that Nolan is becoming more and more experimental and will probably be even more so here, and Göransson has this freshness, originality, and musical energy that fits with the way Nolan is now approaching more and more music in his films.

Would appreciate a link to the interview, please.

I guess lots of people would think Nolan kind of replaced Zimmer but it’s likely that Zimmer didn’t want to return. Zimmer stopped working with Ridley Scott for example.