Soundtrack: Göransson Returns

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

Who Will Score Nolan's Oppenheimer/A-Bomb/WWII Film?

Göransson
58%
Zimmer
32%
Other
10%

Total votes: 90

KEM
Nicolaslabra wrote:
February 11th, 2022, 8:25 pm
KEM wrote:
February 9th, 2022, 4:59 am
I’m dying to hear the music Ludwig has been working on for this, I can only imagine how good it’ll be
i know right, i wonder where he will go, what will the soundscapes be, i wager not the tipical biopic timbr, and old synths are my predictions
I have no idea what direction they’ll go musically, but if it’s anywhere close to the level of TENET I’ll be happy!!

KEM
5 seconds, that’s all I’m asking for, I just want to hear 5 seconds of music Ludwig has come up with for this project, it’s eating away at me…

KEM wrote:
March 27th, 2022, 1:27 am
5 seconds, that’s all I’m asking for, I just want to hear 5 seconds of music Ludwig has come up with for this project, it’s eating away at me…
worse it gets when you realize, the themes must be already there, the sounds are just being fine tuned and perhaps new themes are emerging but, the music is already a thing.

KEM
Nicolaslabra wrote:
March 27th, 2022, 4:09 am
KEM wrote:
March 27th, 2022, 1:27 am
worse it gets when you realize, the themes must be already there, the sounds are just being fine tuned and perhaps new themes are emerging but, the music is already a thing.
Oh for sure, Ludwig has probably at least 20 minutes of music written for the film, and we haven’t heard any of it!!

I guess we can only wait for the first trailer.

KEM
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
March 28th, 2022, 1:36 am
I guess we can only wait for the first trailer.
If we get a teaser later this year then I’m sure it’ll include some of the music, probably like they did for TENET with Hobbs and Shaw

A teaser with NOPE it would be great.

KEM
natalie wrote:
March 28th, 2022, 10:51 am
I’d be all for that, that would definitely get me in the theater to see that movie lol

Forum Pro
natalie wrote:
March 28th, 2022, 10:51 am
It makes the most sense for a first trailer debut. Its a year out, its another Universal film, popcorn movie.

With this being a period piece, it would be cool if Ludwig limited himself to synths of the old like analogue synths and theremins

I can already here some of Tenet in this.