Soundtrack: Göransson Returns

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

Who Will Score Nolan's Oppenheimer/A-Bomb/WWII Film?

Göransson
58%
Zimmer
32%
Other
10%

Total votes: 90

Ace
https://ucla.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommer ... ucla-multi
Jealous of those who get to attend this.
Oppenheimer: Live in Concert, is a live-to-film concert experience featuring a 53-piece orchestra under the direction of the film's Oscarr-winning composer Ludwig Göransson, conducted by Anthony Parnther. This event will include a special introduction by Oppenheimer writer-director-producer Christopher Nolan, whose films, including Tenet, Dunkirk, Interstellar, Inception and The Dark Knight trilogy, have amassed more than $6 billion worldwide and have been awarded 11 Oscarsr and 36 nominations, including two Best Picture nominations.

Already going viral, this is chill-inducing

KEM
I was given a VIP seat for the concert so I was sitting next to Hoyte van Hoytema, David Dastmalchian, Steven Yeun, Devon Bostick, Alex Wolff, Childish Gambino, Ludwig’s parents, and Christopher Nolan himself…

It was an absolutely incredible experience, one of I will certainly never forget. The concert sold out pretty much immediately and I was so bummed I was going to miss the concert, but last minute I was offered a VIP ticket and the rest, as they say, is history!!

Seeing it live made me aware of a lot of small cues that I never noticed even after seeing the film 10 times in IMAX, there’s so much music that you’d never notice in the film unless you were at the concert seeing it all performed live and it just made me appreciate Ludwig’s masterful score that much more!

Forum Pro
KEM wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 8:03 pm
I was given a VIP seat for the concert so I was sitting next to Hoyte van Hoytema, David Dastmalchian, Steven Yeun, Devon Bostick, Alex Wolff, Childish Gambino, Ludwig’s parents, and Christopher Nolan himself…

It was an absolutely incredible experience, one of I will certainly never forget. The concert sold out pretty much immediately and I was so bummed I was going to miss the concert, but last minute I was offered a VIP ticket and the rest, as they say, is history!!

Seeing it live made me aware of a lot of small cues that I never noticed even after seeing the film 10 times in IMAX, there’s so much music that you’d never notice in the film unless you were at the concert seeing it all performed live and it just made me appreciate Ludwig’s masterful score that much more!
oh wow! I saw that row so I definitely passed by you haha. I was in row B

KEM
DylanHoang wrote:
January 18th, 2024, 11:55 am
KEM wrote:

oh wow! I saw that row so I definitely passed by you haha. I was in row B
I was in row J!! The VIP section was 3 rows and my seat was dead center of the middle row. Still can’t believe I got that seat, and got it for free no less

KEM wrote:

THATS SOOO COOOL DUDE !!! , ohh im sooo soo happy for you :gonf:

KEM
Nicolaslabra wrote:
January 18th, 2024, 5:22 pm
KEM wrote:

THATS SOOO COOOL DUDE !!! , ohh im sooo soo happy for you :gonf:
Thank you!! Hoyte literally sat right next to me on my left, there was one empty seat between us and that’s it, I told him about how I’d seen Oppenheimer 10 times in IMAX and TENET 15 times and he said “you’re a crazy bastard” and we laughed