Soundtrack: Göransson Returns

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

Who Will Score Nolan's Oppenheimer/A-Bomb/WWII Film?

Göransson
58%
Zimmer
32%
Other
10%

Total votes: 90

KEM
El Especial wrote:
August 19th, 2022, 4:15 pm
Dope!
Thank you!! Ludwig is going to crush this no doubt!!

KEM
EOLB wrote:
November 4th, 2022, 1:08 pm
Excited for this!!

so Hans is out in the cold from now on?

KEM
danevito wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 6:35 am
Hans doesn’t have any trouble finding work lol

danevito wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 6:35 am
Han is busy and he is finishing up Dune 2 which also comes out next year. I am guessing Nolan will use Goransson after Oppenheimer thou.

Now with the better audio quality i can hear so much more of the regular trailer, i hear a ton of John Williams and Vangelis in this, but also Goranssön`s percusion production is unmatched, those heavy drums hit harder than anything i`ve heard from Zimmer even, and when the beat drops fully, he even sneaks some syncopation in the sly bastard lol, im so happy with Goranssön being onboard now, not a diss at our boy Hans at all though, im just in an appreciative mood.

KEM
Nicolaslabra wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 2:39 am
Now with the better audio quality i can hear so much more of the regular trailer, i hear a ton of John Williams and Vangelis in this, but also Goranssön`s percusion production is unmatched, those heavy drums hit harder than anything i`ve heard from Zimmer even, and when the beat drops fully, he even sneaks some syncopation in the sly bastard lol, im so happy with Goranssön being onboard now, not a diss at our boy Hans at all though, im just in an appreciative mood.
LG is the chosen one. Zimmer is the all time GOAT but right now Ludwig is king, I think he’s the perfect match for Nolan

When I watched the bootleg I couldn't really tell, but listening to the official trailer it sounds like a Geiger counter may be used as a component of the score(if the trailer uses the official score). If so, what a unique yet fitting decision.

BrandX wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 9:30 pm
When I watched the bootleg I couldn't really tell, but listening to the official trailer it sounds like a Geiger counter may be used as a component of the score(if the trailer uses the official score). If so, what a unique yet fitting decision.
Geiger counter effect when the date comes up (7 - 21 - 23) just below OPPENHEIMER at the very end