Soundtrack: Göransson Returns

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

Who Will Score Nolan's Oppenheimer/A-Bomb/WWII Film?

Göransson
58%
Zimmer
32%
Other
10%

Total votes: 90

Pr0creation wrote:
April 5th, 2022, 11:32 am

I can already here some of Tenet in this.
This is exactly the stuff i was thinking about, music concrete influences, i think its the best sound to capture the creepiness of the new looming threat of nuclear destruction, hope we get a taste in the teaser just like with Tenet

KEM
Nicolaslabra wrote:
April 5th, 2022, 6:48 pm
Pr0creation wrote:

This is exactly the stuff i was thinking about, music concrete influences, i think its the best sound to capture the creepiness of the new looming threat of nuclear destruction, hope we get a taste in the teaser just like with Tenet
The TENET teaser is still my favorite trailer of all time, everyone says Foils and Posterity are the main themes of TENET but the real main theme is what they played in that trailer (basically Rainy Night in Tallinn), it’s literally my favorite piece of music ever

Have you guys heard the soundtrack from the mini-series Chernobyl? It's incredibly effective in establishing this dark and approaching-danger atmosphere. I hope Goransson takes a similair approach with his score in the parts depicting the horror and hopelessness of the situation in the face of such a nuclear threat.

KEM wrote:
April 5th, 2022, 7:19 pm
Nicolaslabra wrote:
April 5th, 2022, 6:48 pm
Pr0creation wrote:

The TENET teaser is still my favorite trailer of all time, everyone says Foils and Posterity are the main themes of TENET but the real main theme is what they played in that trailer (basically Rainy Night in Tallinn), it’s literally my favorite piece of music ever
its cool that you bring that up because to me, the main theme of the movie is Windmills, it combines almost all of the motifs, you got the protagonist`s note progression, you got the teaser synth arpeggio slowed down, the strings and the synths, a twist on that spy music archetype, that song to me is about our main guy accepting his "death" and becoming the protagonist, its a quite vulnerable theme at the start, tough and trained as this guy is, he cared about his team, and also knows hes getting way above his head on this new mission.

I hope the music will sound a bit like Vangelis blade runner ost.. Dark, haunting & atmospheric synth...2 more weeks to find out..

Hate to bump up the thread without an actual update but... I made this and I thought someone might be interested to hear it.

Well done. You're good.

I enjoyed that as well

:gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

Then here's another one: