Soundtrack: Göransson Returns

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

Who Will Score Nolan's Oppenheimer/A-Bomb/WWII Film?

Göransson
58%
Zimmer
32%
Other
10%

Total votes: 90

321Music wrote:
November 4th, 2021, 4:44 pm

To anyone saying the score is just generic wailing^
Wow, his videos on Nolan are so un-generous. These are all very basic-bitch videos. God, I hate youtube film criticism, most of this stuff is basic at best, and limp at worst. This guy looks like a 12year old, and sounds like a little nerd boy.

Glad you posted a video on Dune in the Oppenheimer thread...we get it, you like the Dune score. IT'S GOOD. ZIMMER IS GREAT. You are so bent out of shape that few of us teased you about the whaling in the score...its great, I bought the score, gave Zimmer my hard-earned money, but it's too much fun annoying you.

A Borges man wrote:
November 4th, 2021, 5:04 pm
321Music wrote:

Wow, his videos on Nolan are so un-generous. These are all very basic-bitch videos. God, I hate youtube film criticism, most of this stuff is basic at best, and limp at worst. This guy looks like a 12year old, and sounds like a little nerd boy.

Glad you posted a video on Dune in the Oppenheimer thread...we get it, you like the Dune score. IT'S GOOD. ZIMMER IS GREAT. You are so bent out of shape that few of us teased you about the whaling in the score...its great, I bought the score, gave Zimmer my hard-earned money, but it's too much fun annoying you.
Based on your reply I wouldn't say I'm the one who's annoyed lol. Why are you so uptight about it? If you don't want to watch the video be my guest, move on, but don't come here whining about me posting a video when were talking about the Dune score.

Oh & btw, when any hint of Ludwig's Oppenheimer score drops, I'll GLADLY be here to enjoy it.

321Music wrote:
November 4th, 2021, 5:31 pm
A Borges man wrote:
November 4th, 2021, 5:04 pm
321Music wrote:

Based on your reply I wouldn't say I'm the one who's annoyed lol. Why are you so uptight about it? If you don't want to watch the video be my guest, move on, but don't come here whining about me posting a video when were talking about the Dune score.

Oh & btw, when any hint of Ludwig's Oppenheimer score drops, I'll GLADLY be here to enjoy it.

The only thing that annoys me is that you, and I guess a few others don't understand how threads in a forum work. There is a Dune thread...you know that right?

KEM
Calm down ladies, the internet is no place for arguments

321Music wrote:

Why is this here? Is this another account for Retskrad in the forum? 😂

I guess some people need to throw these things on active threads in order to get attention.

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
November 4th, 2021, 6:58 pm
321Music wrote:

Why is this here? Is this another account for Retskrad in the forum? 😂

I guess some people need to throw these things on active threads in order to get attention.
Right?!
These people must have very messy rooms; no sense of organization.
Dune thread = dune shit
Oppenheimer thread = Oppenhiemer shit

KEM
I don’t think posting that video was unwarranted considering we were actively discussing the Dune score here, I personally liked the video a lot as well

KEM
I’m dying to hear the music Ludwig has been working on for this, I can only imagine how good it’ll be

KEM wrote:
February 9th, 2022, 4:59 am
I’m dying to hear the music Ludwig has been working on for this, I can only imagine how good it’ll be
i know right, i wonder where he will go, what will the soundscapes be, i wager not the tipical biopic timbr, and old synths are my predictions

Ludwig beat Zimmer by scoring just one single Nolan film and that too here on NF. The writing was on the wall.