Soundtrack: Göransson Returns

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

Who Will Score Nolan's Oppenheimer/A-Bomb/WWII Film?

Göransson
58%
Zimmer
32%
Other
10%

Total votes: 90

Idk about you guys but I found every Nolan-Zimmer score to be equally mind-blowing.

Interstellar soundtrack is a fucking masterpiece out of this world.

KEM
I’ll take the TENET score over the Interstellar score every single time, Rainy Night In Tallinn is the greatest piece of music ever written and I will stand on that until I die

KEM wrote:
September 23rd, 2021, 6:08 am
I’ll take the TENET score over the Interstellar score every single time, Rainy Night In Tallinn is the greatest piece of music ever written and I will stand on that until I die
Rainy Night In Tallinn is my most favorite of the Tenet soundtrack. But I'll take Time and No Time For Caution over any soundtrack in the world let alone Tenet.

SCORPIO16 wrote:
September 23rd, 2021, 7:40 am
Rainy Night In Tallinn is my most favorite of the Tenet soundtrack. But I'll take Time and No Time For Caution over any soundtrack in the world let alone Tenet.
100%.

I love "Rainy Night In Tallin" but I'd take "No Time For Caution", "Myotis", "If You Love These People", "Why So Serious" and a 100 other Zimmer action tracks over it any day.

Neither. Nolan should work with other composers for a change imo.

KEM
Batfan175 wrote:
September 23rd, 2021, 4:12 pm
Neither. Nolan should work with other composers for a change imo.
I wholeheartedly disagree, a good collaborative partnership does a lot

Production will begin in early 2022 and shoot on IMAX 65mm and 65mm large-format film. Nolan has already assembled some of below-the-line talent, including director of photography Hoyte Van Hoytema, who worked with him on Tenet, Dunkirk and Interstellar; editor Jennifer Lame (Tenet) and composer Ludwig Göransson, who also worked on Tenet.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie ... 235028622/

KEM
YES YES YES!!!

KEM
We really are in the Ludwig era now…